💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Highly praised movies you can't stand?

ryanripley

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
20 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

it's not critically acclaimed and i kinda like it  but i find the second half too meh.....

AFFICHE-INTERSTELLAR.jpg?ssl=1

tenor.gif?itemid=4859913

luna’s advocate

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
22 hours ago, ryanripley said:

aren't Star Wars episode 1, 2 and 3 famously bad?

Episode 1 is average, Episode 2 is awful, Episode 3 is the second best honestly.

19 hours ago, Easy said:

Titanic and Star Wars. I hate movies that don’t pay attention to details. That really bugs me out. 

Titanic

1. I don’t think they can survive the water temperature in Titanic.

2. The board was big enough for 2 people.

I mean if a story doesn’t work after making it realistic then maybe it isn’t a strong enough story.

Star Wars

1. Idk why the spacecrafts engines won’t stop blowing out fire. In space, which is a vacuum, constant acceleration will eventually make the spacecrafts reach the speed of light and god knows what would happen. They need to do some research. And that ruined the story for me.

Inception

I am the biggest fan of Nolan but I really can’t handle this one.

1. It’s a story about rich fighting rich after all. Why would I care it’s not like I can relate to e.g. someone making a story about they will lose 200 million in the stock market so they’d have to sell a private jet out of their 100.

But it’s a movie, it’s a fiction. It’s not supposed to represent reality.

17 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

Is Star Wars episode 3 praised? I thought 1, 2 and 3 were pretty hated

Yes it is highly praised for being the best movie out of the prequels and people even think it could stand on its own. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bloodyjack

Se7en the plot just seems so simplistic and I just don't see what people see find so timelessly shocking about it that and pretty much anything by Quentin tarintino after like 2007 his early comic booky films and grind house throwbacks like kill bill and pulp fiction but I'm just so bored of these western wannabe flicks It's so predictable I also hate the revenant

JewelsNDrugs
On 10/4/2018 at 7:40 PM, TheShameMonster said:

1452260471-4163046516_n.jpg

I remember this one, the only movie which I slept through 

Haroon

The Babadook :rip:

It was so hyped and I'd heard so many people saying so many great things about it which didn't help going into it :emma: While I was watching it I was waiting for a turning point or some really cool revelation but then it ended and I was like "what :duck:", like it wasn't even one of those movies that you're so confused by that you research it and you're like "OMG :udidnt:" and instantly appreciate it. I read up on it after and I was so underwhelmed by the meaning behind everything because the way it was conveyed just didn't make sense or go together or anything. I made my sisters watch it because they're into horror movies as well and more into psychological ones even but they were like "What the heck was that? You just wasted 90mins of our lives :wtf:" which made me glad that I wasn't the only one :spin:

ryanripley
58 minutes ago, Haroon said:

The Babadook :rip:

It was so hyped and I'd heard so many people saying so many great things about it which didn't help going into it :emma: While I was watching it I was waiting for a turning point or some really cool revelation but then it ended and I was like "what :duck:", like it wasn't even one of those movies that you're so confused by that you research it and you're like "OMG :udidnt:" and instantly appreciate it. I read up on it after and I was so underwhelmed by the meaning behind everything because the way it was conveyed just didn't make sense or go together or anything. I made my sisters watch it because they're into horror movies as well and more into psychological ones even but they were like "What the heck was that? You just wasted 90mins of our lives :wtf:" which made me glad that I wasn't the only one :spin:

literally reported for flameBAIT

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

bloody g

Get Out ugh it's so bad everywhere the only thing worth mentioning is the main character's acting and it's not even oscar worthy. 

Get-Out-2.jpg

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

radioactive

H O L E S

(the movie wasn’t worse than the book tho :lolga:)

and the Lion King is also sooo overrated 

hpmcmill

The Social Network.

How is a dramatized version about the beginning of Facebook enticing in any way?

2001: A Space Odessy

although I've appreciated it more over years -- but still, overall, no.

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Nemo said:

2001: A Space Odessy

although I've appreciated it more over years -- but still, overall, no.

omg same

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

On 4/10/2018 at 10:59 PM, Antonoff said:

Titanic, I never even watches the whole thing

Spoiler

The ship sinks.

Archived