💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's big screen debut in Machete Kills (2013)

JDi

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

omgg machete kills is trending worldwide. i think worldwide lol idk much about how twitter works.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillMeSarah

• RAMROD

• SKANK

• Miel

Dangerous Man

I knew it! I already predicted that gaga will be on the big screen someday and now, it will be a dream come true.. :flutter:

...but when will the trailer come out? :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

RAMROD

...but when will the trailer come out?

They just started principal photography if i recall correctly.

So will be sooner than you think.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dangerous Man

They just started principal photography if i recall correctly.

So will be sooner than you think.

:party:

thanks.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Gaga is Life

I wonder if she'll be in any s-x scenes. I also wonder if one of her songs would be the main song. I certainly hope so.

Edited by Gaga is Life

gagaforprog

But you don't know if she DIDN'T audition for this, did you? I remember in an interview (maybe someone else will remember which one it was..jay leno? something like that) where she said she had some people tell her she could just BE in their movie and she said "No, I want to get it by auditioning"...Maybe she did, maybe she didn't, we'll probably never know. There's a good chance she did do SOMETHING to be in the film though. From being an Austin native I can tell you that Robert Rodriguez will have 500 extras all individually audition instead of just casting them on looks.

I am sure she said this during her Graham Norton interview (UK).

She has probably been offered some really crap parts in really crap movies :cool:

Miel

I wonder if she'll be in any s-x scenes. I also wonder if one of her songs would be the main song. I certainly hope so.

Based on the first movie's thematic material, the first one that sprung in my head was Americano (same said for Gaga apparently, lol). While I'm dying for new music, I wouldn't mind Americano even having a small cameo in the movie lol.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel

Awesome, a main role or more of a secondary roll?

We're not sure of it yet, but my guess is something along the line of secondary role, but higher than a cameo.

3 points in and ready for more

mllekatrin

We're not sure of it yet, but my guess is something along the line of secondary role, but higher than a cameo.

Cool. Loving thé picture anyway. Can't wait... Shame it's for 2013 :/

My Little Phoney

I don't either but I just looked and the have a 'FLOP Princesses and Divas' section

There's several Madonna's now????

jk :)

what is that movie about exactly? i know its kinda action or smth. have they already started shooting it?