💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's big screen debut in Machete Kills (2013)

JDi

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Rodgrigez is ****ING TARANTINO's best friend. He made Natural Born Killers

Eeeer.... Natural Born Killers was just written by Tarantino, Oliver Stone directed it.

Whatever: these are reeeally good news! Gaga was born to be in a Rob Rodiguez / Q.T. production...... Remember the *** Wagon in the Telephone vid?

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillMeSarah

• RAMROD

• SKANK

• Galactastica

pink sushi

:omg:

She's finally gonna start doing movies!!! :party:

However.....this doesn't seem like the kind of movie i'm gonna like. :smh: I hate most action movies. :fat: I wish she'd do a romance, comedy, or horror film.

But i'm still gonna see it for Gaga of course. :hor:

Edited by pink sushi

Did anyone bother to find out if she can, you know, act? Unless Rihanna gave one hell of an audtion, she wasn't cast in "Battleship" for her acting.

You can work with a top writer, director, cast, crew, etc., but at the end of the day to be an actor you have to know how to act.

Edited by ck105

Robotboy

oscar for best supporting actress :legend:

no but i hope this opens up for her to do more roles in the future shes so good acting :D

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Galactastica

I think she proved she could act in the Marry the Night video, if you ask me. Honestly, this type of movie is EXACTLY what I would have pictures Gaga in. It's basically an extension of the Telephone video in a way; same style, same genre.

I think she proved she could act in the Marry the Night video, if you ask me. Honestly, this type of movie is EXACTLY what I would have pictures Gaga in. It's basically an extension of the Telephone video in a way; same style, same genre.

Excuse me for saying this, but a music video and a feature film are two different things. Plus, Gaga was being herself and not being a character. I'm not saying she shouldn't bother to act, but we do have the right to question if she can. Sure, she took some classes growing up in school, but does that alone allow her to automatically have a lead role in a feature film despite little experience? I just feel like if a singer wants to act then they should go through the same struggles regular actors go through. It's not fair to get a lead role in a film handed to you despite little experience and training.

Edited by ck105

I think the critics are going to rip her apart :'(

Wait until they see Kim Kardashian in one of Tyler Perry's upcoming fields. They'll have a field day.

marrytheknight2012

This. They are basically calling her a she-male :toofloppy:

Its French not Spanish

Galactastica

I understand that, so that's why the "I think" was there in my sentence, because it's my opinion and not fact. I wouldn't really call it a lead role either, as she filmed for only 1 day, so that's basically impossible. You can't expect one of the most famous women in the entire world so start acting by "going through the same struggles recgular actors go through". That would be 2 seconds in a toilet paper commercial or in the background of a local grocery stores add for fresh tomatoes. It simply doesn't work that way! The acting in these movies, like Machete, is basically her acting in the Telephone video too. I just think, personally, not fact, that the things she's done says she has some promise for acting in a kitchy film like this.

You can't expect one of the most famous women in the entire world so start acting by "going through the same struggles recgular actors go through". That would be 2 seconds in a toilet paper commercial or in the background of a local grocery stores add for fresh tomatoes. It simply doesn't work that way! The acting in these movies, like Machete, is basically her acting in the Telephone video too. I just think, personally, not fact, that the things she's done says she has some promise for acting in a kitchy film like this.

She can't go to auditions like regular actors? She can't take acting classes? Anne Hathaway had to audition for Catwoman and she's already an established actress with credentials. Even people who do commercials get their start with acting classes and auditions. I just feel like she's strictly being cast for marquee value and not for her acting. That's how it is with most musicians, sports players, entertainers, etc. who make a foray into acting. They're cast because they can put asses in the seats with name recognition. I'm not saying she doesn't have any skill or doesn't have what it takes. Hey, she could surprise everyone. I just feel like she's getting a role handed to her and not because she deserves it or has earned it, small role or not. You know how many actors would kill for even a small role in a major film?

Let me be clear that I'm not trying to offend or start a fight or anything. I'm just expressing my opinion and I do have the right to question her doing something like this.

Edited by ck105

I think the critics are going to rip her apart :'(

You know it, I just hope that she can prove them wrong and actually can act.