💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's time for Gaga to move on.

Moebius

Featured Posts

Inferno
3 hours ago, baptism said:

His music is nice. Do you know him personally?

No but I dont have to know him personally to know that, hes trashed her openly and blamed both her and Katy for making pop radio boring. Why would he work with her? And if he did, it would be with a mission to change what he doesnt like about her.

fun. sucked anyway and so does bleachers

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm

Off Topic but I expected this to be someone else’s thread. :selena: :selena: :selena:

And all the tea holy moly!tenor.gif?itemid=4964855

signing out

duckworth

Mark is good and would love to see him work with Gaga in the future. Any producer who can help Gaga evolve and grow her lyrical and songwriting abilities will do. It’s what I’ve been waiting for a long time now. 

All I want to see is growth a la Carly Rae Jepsen from Kiss to Emotion. I’m waiting for it and I believe that Gaga can make it possible.

FATCAT

Gaga should abandon every thing and every person that has contributed to her success and artistry, to make a few "fans" happy.

Yea, right. Get over it.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
2 hours ago, Aquarius said:

I think that if she starts doing those features with DJ artists (like what JB is doing), she could be back in the game singles-wise.

That's such a cheap move. She can have fully realized successful projects without the need to sell herself to a one-off DJ.

Purr more, hiss less.

Grigio Guy

That Joanne comment is all shade, no T sis. Also, Charli XCX is literally one of the most basic pop girls ever. And her music, sonically and vocally, make me want to quit pop music. The reason I stan is because of the clear distinction between every era and the lack of conformity. So, no offense, but keep it sis. :classy:

Religion is a product to sell.

zakariah
38 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

That's such a cheap move. She can have fully realized successful projects without the need to sell herself to a one-off DJ.

I was thinking like she would do it in her own way, and actually be a part of the process instead of just recording her part in a different studio/country like all those other artists do. This way she could have creative input plus a hit record.

Smother Em Eh

I agree entirely but it’s really up to Gaga. I hope she does mix it up and works with some new producers! :pray:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

DiscoHeaven23

I never want another mark ronson and bloodpop produced album again. 

Mattman and Robin NEED to produce LG6

i'd be so happy

Space Cowboy
15 hours ago, giskardsb said:

In a contrary opinion, Mark Ronson should just become the official Haus executive producer on every album to follow.  I think he's a talented enough producer to bring other producers in as necessary but give everything an organic feel, even with electronic elements.

^

KatieJudasGaga4

Am I the only person who prefers Judas more than Bad Romance, even if its "copied". I didn't even notice they sounded similar when I heard first Judas..

Ziggy
13 hours ago, Moebius said:

Is that why she needed 5+ producers for ARTPOP though?

giphy.gif

I’m confused about what this shade is saying...you said you wanted her to branch out and I’m saying she is but she always has an executive producer to help her keep with the vision for the album. ARTPOP would actually be a great example or her branching out using new artists and producers, though even Joanne has a large number of collaborators on it as well whom she’d never called on before.

Archived