💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's time for Gaga to move on.

Moebius

Featured Posts

iowa cyrus

I know some of y'all hate it but I would love for Gaga to try out that Charli XCX or Kim Petras sound.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius
14 minutes ago, BOND said:

I know some of y'all hate it but I would love for Gaga to try out that Charli XCX or Kim Petras sound.

Bubblegum bass, pop on steroids

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Moebius

Ugh another hit thread, the SKINNY jumped out

giphy.gif

lairofhk

I agree. She should experiment more and get out of the bubble/circle of people that she's in. 

baptism
1 hour ago, Inferno said:

First of all hes basic as hell, second of all he hates her and would never work with her musically.

His music is nice. Do you know him personally?

Haroon

I really want her to work with Max Martin and Calvin Harris and Kygo :giveup: They are quite commercial but they've got strong points of view in my opinion and having someone as artistically powerful as Gaga working with her would keep them both on each other's toes and bring out the best in one another to make the best collaboration ever :woot:

thefamegangsta

I'd love to see her work with Daft Punk on LG6. Anything they make is magical.

Moebius
32 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I really want her to work with Max Martin and Calvin Harris and Kygo :giveup: They are quite commercial but they've got strong points of view in my opinion and having someone as artistically powerful as Gaga working with her would keep them both on each other's toes and bring out the best in one another to make the best collaboration ever :woot:

The BASIC jumped out :( 

2ndTimeAround

I really loved the production oak felder did on the Tell Me You Love Me album! The production on games is nice. Yes it's kind of basic but it was good. I think she needs to use undercover producers. She has the money and resources to get good producers on board. Ones that won't make her stuff sound like a Max Martin revamp

AlexanderMagno

Well, every Gaga album has a different main producer, so I don't understand the need for this thread :oprah:

Monster7
7 hours ago, ryanripley said:

i don't think she's peaked musically tbh

My exact same thoughts, I'm sure we haven't witness.mp3 the best gaga yet.

She should work with more producers, but also with the best ones she's worked with so far, aka Redone and Ronson:trollga:

Helxig
8 hours ago, baptism said:

I want her to work with Jack Antonoff, the music he makes with Lorde and Taylor is absolutely magical for the most part. 

Yeeeessssss! Here for it!!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Honestly I would like for Gaga to explore having other producers on her albums. I’ll rather one main producer with a side producer with one or two tracks. 

Reality

While I do agree that she should try and work with other producers, I disagree in the sense that she should stay away from Mark. I thought Mark and her made an amazing album with Joanne, but more importantly, I think that their chemistry is amazing. Of course, it's great to make music, but it's better to have a genuine and authentic relationship with the people you're working with. I'm not saying that her and RedOne's or her and DJWS's relationships are inauthentic, but from I've seen, she seems to open up and be much more genuine with Mark. It's better to have a good relationship with your producer because that will be ultimately reflected in great music.

As for new producers, I think she should work with Greg Kurstin. He produced "Your Song" and, in my opinion, I think that song is beautifully produced.

🃏🖤👹

zakariah

I agree with your points.

Also, I think that if she starts doing those features with DJ artists (like what JB is doing), she could be back in the game singles-wise.

As for her albums, maybe she could insert those features as bonus tracks and go ahead with her vision for the rest of the album, with producers that aren't RedOne or DJWS.

Archived