đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was stanning Britney like in 2007?

The Bling

Featured Posts

brit4ever
40 minutes ago, The Bling said:

I could only watch the first two :saladga: This is DISGUSTING, that's all that it is :madge::madge::madge::madge:

Thank you for sharing these though, this is what I wanted to get with this thread :kara:

EDIT: I actually watched all of them :selena:Thank God she survived all of this and shut all those ****er's mouths

Such a role model, an inspiration!  :cryga: 

7 hours ago, The Bling said:

I could only watch the first two :saladga: This is DISGUSTING, that's all that it is :madge::madge::madge::madge:

Thank you for sharing these though, this is what I wanted to get with this thread :kara:

EDIT: I actually watched all of them :selena: Thank God she survived all of this and shut all those ****er's mouths

Despite all of the reports over the years, there has never been any evidence that she abused illicit drugs.  Not one time.

"After leaving Promises, as paparazzi waited for the golden shot of Britney drinking again, she began getting angry that she was at a rehab facility in the first place. Britney and her assistant, Allie Sims, called Promises multiple times, asking for a copy of the report showing that she tested dirty for drugs and/or alcohol when she checked in. 

We're told it took several days to get an answer. Only two reports were sent to Britney's rep, both showing no drug or alcohol use whatsoever. Most shocking, the first report was dated March 7, 15 days after Britney checked in. 

Sources say one of Britney's reps then called the facility and asked for any evidence of a dirty test, but she was told there was nothing in the file. The question -- if the first test was taken more than two weeks after Britney checked in, how could they treat her if they didn't know the problem?

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/29/britney-claims-her-rehab-was-bogus/

2007 Britney might have been one of the greatest character assassinations in history.  At most, she was abusing prescription drugs.

brit4ever
10 hours ago, mzncb said:

Despite all of the reports over the years, there has never been any evidence that she abused illicit drugs.  Not one time.

"After leaving Promises, as paparazzi waited for the golden shot of Britney drinking again, she began getting angry that she was at a rehab facility in the first place. Britney and her assistant, Allie Sims, called Promises multiple times, asking for a copy of the report showing that she tested dirty for drugs and/or alcohol when she checked in. 

We're told it took several days to get an answer. Only two reports were sent to Britney's rep, both showing no drug or alcohol use whatsoever. Most shocking, the first report was dated March 7, 15 days after Britney checked in. 

Sources say one of Britney's reps then called the facility and asked for any evidence of a dirty test, but she was told there was nothing in the file. The question -- if the first test was taken more than two weeks after Britney checked in, how could they treat her if they didn't know the problem?

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/29/britney-claims-her-rehab-was-bogus/

2007 Britney might have been one of the greatest character assassinations in history.  At most, she was abusing prescription drugs.

I love her, but she was a mess. She deffinetly had problems with substances, she was at least alcoholic. And even if there are no actual proves that she abused drugs, I realy believe she was on some. At the VMAs 2007 she was clearly drunk/drugged, she even passed out several times at clubs even on her 26th birthday party. 

She was notthatinnocent.mp3, but people should've just let her be, she was just young, free and damaged, that's what everyone her age would do, but since she was Britney Spears she was under the spotlight all the time and people made it 50x worse for her.

PlanetChromatica

I was obsessed with Britney from 1999 to 2009, I was almost a big a fan of Britney back then as I am of Gaga now. 2007 was a very stressful year as a fan, I was worried that I would wake up to see on the news that was dead from suicide or something, I felt so bad for her. I really don't know how she got through 2007, the press were reporting on her practically every day and criticising everything she did.

I remember when she shaved her head, that video was on the news all over the world and the way she was laughing as she did it, making it so the paparazzi could see... I was crying at the news, she was definitely hurting. So glad she got through it!

37 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

I love her, but she was a mess. She deffinetly had problems with substances, she was at least alcoholic. And even if there are no actual proves that she abused drugs, I realy believe she was on some. At the VMAs 2007 she was clearly drunk/drugged, she even passed out several times at clubs even on her 26th birthday party. 

But what substances were they, illicit or prescription drugs?

Her former paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib even said recently (this month) he never saw illicit drugs: 

“Hand on heart, even in her deepest depressions, I never saw her take narcotics. I saw prescription drugs, mainly Adderall (an amphetamine used to treat ADHD) which is like legal speed in my mind.

“She would take them all the time then drink Red Bull all day, making her manic, scatty and totally vacant."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5946877/britney-spears-custody-battle-kevin-federline/

Sure what he says could be dubious but so is what Sam Lufti says.

Again, there has never been any evidence of her using illicit drugs.

brit4ever
24 minutes ago, mzncb said:

But what substances were they, illicit or prescription drugs?

Her former paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib even said recently (this month) he never saw illicit drugs: 

“Hand on heart, even in her deepest depressions, I never saw her take narcotics. I saw prescription drugs, mainly Adderall (an amphetamine used to treat ADHD) which is like legal speed in my mind.

“She would take them all the time then drink Red Bull all day, making her manic, scatty and totally vacant."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5946877/britney-spears-custody-battle-kevin-federline/

Sure what he says could be dubious but so is what Sam Lufti says.

Again, there has never been any evidence of her using illicit drugs.

Well, does it matter if the drugs are illicit, or prescription drugs? It doesn't make them any less harmfull and dangerous. MJ died from prescription drug overdose for example. And her been an alcoholic has been proven several times, some would say that alcohol is even more dangerous than most of the drugs out there. 

My point is, that she was deffinetly not clear at the time, but so is almost everyone in Hollywood, at some point you can buy everything with the money you earn and all you are left are drugs and combined with the stress and pressure causedby the media it is something pretty common. It's a hole different story that she shouldn't have been treated the way she was. She was clearly having some issues(a bipolar disorder being one of them) and she should've received help and support. However at the time people were not enlightened on mental health as much as they are now and just perceived she was "crazy" and "druggie". 

At the end of the day I'm realy happy that she pulled herself out of that mess, not everyone could do it and many lost their lives. She and MJ were probably the only celebs treated that badly by the press, but their suffering brought changes to the world. Since Britney's 2007 breakdown there's a law in California that forbids the papparazi to follow celebs like wolf packs and harass them. And I doubt that any media would drag a persson for his mental health nowadays. 

Celebs should be thankful to Britney for making their lives better, tbh. 

56 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Well, does it matter if the drugs are illicit, or prescription drugs? It doesn't make them any less harmfull and dangerous. MJ died from prescription drug overdose for example. And her been an alcoholic has been proven several times, some would say that alcohol is even more dangerous than most of the drugs out there. 

My point is, that she was deffinetly not clear at the time, but so is almost everyone in Hollywood, at some point you can buy everything with the money you earn and all you are left are drugs and combined with the stress and pressure causedby the media it is something pretty common. It's a hole different story that she shouldn't have been treated the way she was. She was clearly having some issues(a bipolar disorder being one of them) and she should've received help and support. However at the time people were not enlightened on mental health as much as they are now and just perceived she was "crazy" and "druggie". 

At the end of the day I'm realy happy that she pulled herself out of that mess, not everyone could do it and many lost their lives. She and MJ were probably the only celebs treated that badly by the press, but their suffering brought changes to the world. Since Britney's 2007 breakdown there's a law in California that forbids the papparazi to follow celebs like wolf packs and harass them. And I doubt that any media would drag a persson for his mental health nowadays. 

Celebs should be thankful to Britney for making their lives better, tbh. 

Well it kind of does matter.  Just take a look at the news clips I posted on page 1 of this thread and this news report from that same year:

Better late than never: Britney Spears is finally respecting the authority of the Los Angeles legal system.

Days after becoming a fully licensed member of the driving class, the beleaguered pop star has taken two more steps toward reclaiming joint custody of sons Sean Preston and Jayden James: passing drug tests and meeting with a parenting guru.

Despite reports that the obstinate Spears would not be told by anyone—be it ex-husband, judge or court-appointed counselor—how to behave around her tots, the "Gimme More" singer has in fact been making good on the checklist laid out by Los Angeles Court Commissioner Scott Gordon.

"She has passed her random drug tests," Sorrell Trope, who's representing her in family court, told People. "There's been more than one. They came up negative."

http://www.eonline.com/fr/news/56396/britney-comes-clean-on-drug-test

2007 Britney was one of the biggest character assassinations.

Other than that, I 100% agree with you.

Archived