💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS Goes Off

teawhore

Featured Posts

Dayman

Some of you are foul. You treat him as if his EXISTENCE is owed to Gaga personally. He is a human being and he has his own work independent of Gaga as well. He has given and dealt with so much from this rabid fan base and you still decide to be childish? YOU are the kinds of people that did this to him. The ones that try to make every breathe he takes about LADY GAGA. You put her on such a high celestial pedestal and act as if the world serves her and everyone that works with her is regulated to living life as just a messenger of Gagas word. Well, it needs to end! Paul and Gaga are talented musicians who create wonderful work together. However the toxicity that this fanbase exhumes has now potentially put an end to that because it has taken a toll on DJWS mental well being as long as he is working with her - because fans have no boundaries or respect.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I understand he's frustrated, but choosing to write something as controversial as this is just rude, it's like 'I don't want to be associated with her so stop asking me questions about her!'

Like dude we get it you have your own career but no doubt there are tons of fans who only know you from Gaga. I wouldn't even know who DJWS is if Gaga had not introduced him to me.

This is coming from someone who loves DJWS as a person. I dk what he's doing.

SHALLOW

I love what he produced for Gaga on ARTPOP and i was really excited for him to produce LG6 but honestly this puts me off so much, i’d rather have Gaga collaborate with a producer who respects her and loves to be associated with her.

2 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

”NOTHING I POST IS ABOUT LADY GAGA” The new hit single, I can’t wait, I’m so excited

giphy.gif

Do What U Want 2.0

gagzus

Well I wonder who’s gonna be the main producer on the next album then since he and Gaga haven’t been working together since the back end of Q3 2017 and Now he’s slowly going off the rails.

id love a Giorgio Moroder exec produced album 

LGMonster95

Honestly y'all are more obsessed with him than the other way, Jesus Christ, if you really f*cking hate him MOVE ON, nobody is forcing you to look at his posts. Do you really have nothing else to do than harassing one of Gaga's producers? If you know DJWS for a long time like i do you'll know that he has the most respect for Gaga, he even considers her as his sister + most fans who meet him said that he's really a nice guy, you can't judge a person just by a few instagram posts. Just stop with the hate, following him etc and move on for the love of God 

FATCAT
8 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Honestly y'all are more obsessed with him than the other way, Jesus Christ, if you really f*cking hate him MOVE ON, nobody is forcing you to look at his posts. Do you really have nothing else to do than harassing one of Gaga's producers? If you know DJWS for a long time like i do you'll know that he has the most respect for Gaga, he even considers her as his sister + most fans who meet him said that he's really a nice guy, you can't judge a person just by a few instagram posts. Just stop with the hate, following him etc and move on for the love of God 

I swear I've screamed this for years, but still, people will never stop. Even after Joanne was practically absent from him, they still reign on.

Purr more, hiss less.

LGMonster95
24 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I swear I've screamed this for years, but still, people will never stop. Even after Joanne was practically absent from him, they still reign on.

What can you expect from some people who literally have too much time in their hands and have nothing better to do than harassing him? Paul is most probably laughing and then moves on and does his stuff while these people are whining like little kids around here 

RAMROD

Everybody be rebootin their Insta. I will too now :sis:

Maybe Gaga next? :sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Phoebe Buffay
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

There are other producers out there that are happy to have the attention :shrug: not that I think he's being unreasonable or anything. It'd leave me a little jaded too if everyone paid dust to any of my work that wasn't with my most famous collaborator :selena: That said, I do hope Paul and Gaga continue to be good friends and they continue to work together. They make magic :flutter:

Girl, please..

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-th

DemeLarell

If I had to deal with little monsters I would be pissed too. Gaga is amazing but a lot of her fans can be.... monstrous 

Archived