Will she get it?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Will she the award?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who even watches the vma anymore

Featured Posts

KingRedd

Yes, Gaga literally forced everyone to step their music videos up. She made videos an event again and it’s sad to see some of you say she’s not even worthy of it. Her music videos for Bad Romance, Téléphone, and Alejandro alone outshine some of the entirety of certain recipients. I for one think she would make a great recipient and it’s overdue in my opinion.

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunk96

I'd love it if she did but it's still highly unlikely if they've been snubbing her past two albums (ARTPOP & Joanne).

47 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

Maybe when she has a successful clubby pop music album, with more than one top 5 hit, music videos with choreography, and actual clubby bops

then yes

You mean like last years recipient?

40 minutes ago, seashellartfunk said:

Fun fact: They already offered her to be the recipient twice, but she declined the offers due to reasons unknown to us.

Is there a source for this?

PoshLife
36 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Have you seen half of Rihanna's and P!nk's videos?

Okay SIS you're delusional. P!nk's videos have been great for YEARS. Yeah the past few eras she's had way too many tour videos, but those were on top of the legit music videos she released for her actual singles. U + Ur Hand, So What, Raise Your Glass, Trouble, Sober, Please Don't Leave Me, Don't Let Me Get Me... my god the list of really really good P!nk MVs is extraordinarily long.

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Okay SIS you're delusional. P!nk's videos have been great for YEARS. Yeah the past few eras she's had way too many tour videos, but those were on top of the legit music videos she released for her actual singles. U + Ur Hand, So What, Raise Your Glass, Trouble, Sober, Please Don't Leave Me, Don't Let Me Get Me... my god the list of really really good P!nk MVs is extraordinarily long.

What About Us, True Love, Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken, There You Go, Just Like a Pill, God is a DJ... They are all typical 2000s/2010s videos.

AndyDWUW
27 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

You mean like last years recipient?

Oh god she’s so irrelevant I even forget she got that award :saladga:  She doesnt deserve it :grr:!!!!

Monster7

Who even watches the VMA anymore

Seriously, nobody has given a sh*t about MTV awards for five years now :saladga:

1 hour ago, seashellartfunk said:

Her receiving the Vanguard doesn’t depend on her current music nor videography; it’s all between her and MTV. 

Fun fact: They already offered her to be the recipient twice, but she declined the offers due to reasons unknown to us.

However, this year would be pretty much perfect for her to get it considering it would be a nice buzz hyper before ASIB drops in October.

This!

GagaStefi

Well the way this year is going, it’s gonna go to Drake, Nicki or Taylor. (A reach because she’s gonna be on tour) or maybe even Katy

ErickSlayyy

To be honest, I feel like she should have been had that award already. 2013 or even last year was the best time for her to get it. VMAs won't be relevant anymore since there isn't really good artists nowadays that make epic music videos like our Queen :classy:

Smother Em Eh

I hope so! Honestly, she deserves it! And what better time would it be to give it to her? By that time it’ll officially be 10 years of Gaga. 

Shes given us some of the most iconic and memorable Music Videos of all time (PF, BR, TP, BTW, Judas, G.U.Y). I hope she gets it! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
7 hours ago, GagaStefi said:

Well the way this year is going, it’s gonna go to Drake, Nicki or Taylor. (A reach because she’s gonna be on tour) or maybe even Katy

Ugh, why? Gaga deserves it way more then any of them. :reductive:

gagajandro25

She was offered in both 2016 and 2017, but it didn’t work due to her schedule 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Smother Em Eh
8 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Yes, Gaga literally forced everyone to step their music videos up. She made videos an event again and it’s sad to see some of you say she’s not even worthy of it. Her music videos for Bad Romance, Téléphone, and Alejandro alone outshine some of the entirety of certain recipients. I for one think she would make a great recipient and it’s overdue in my opinion.

Exactly! And I can’t believe some LM would say she isn’t worthy of it. They don’t sound like true fans to me. Gaga is way long over due for the Vanguard Award. Her videos are untouchable, creative, unique, memorable, and ICONIC! 

Archived