Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga announces film contest

Carles

Featured Posts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Highway Capricorn

Is it just me or with this lips Gaga looks like Porcelain Black ?

Galactastica

As someone else mentioned early on, I'm at work too and can not watch the video. Someone wanna lay it out for me? I get there fans are getting to make videos and there will be videos for each song on the new album, but other than that I have no clue what's going on!

Michelle

Gaga is so effing stoned here hahahaha.

"wait,what was I saying?"

Anyway, I may give it a whirl.Seems fun.I love the interactions like this.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

KillerQueen

Is it just me or with this lips Gaga looks like Porcelain Black ?

She really does...and she looks so tired! Tara looks like Britney Spears.

I can't wait for a video to every song, she had best stick to this!

J e s s e

What's next a contest to co-produce a song? :fan: :rofl:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

"-Wait, what was I saying? -....The little monsters film project! :D -thelittlemonstersfilmprojectright so what we're gonna do.." :flop:

She looks so high in that video.

In all seriousness though, what are the videos supposed to be about? I get they're going to be used for the next album/era, but what else? Did I miss something?

I'm sorry but everyone is saying lady gaga is cute in this video? As high as a kite? you will not think she's so cute when she is dead, now will you?

Granted I give her more intelligence than the average pop star but this video concerned me with how incoherent her thoughts were. I'm used to seeing her poised/coy/intelligent/nerdy.

However, I also understand that um, this could all be the immature gaga in relation to her album. Regardless, I hope it's just an act.

If not honey if I were gagas friend, I would not support her if she is doing any other than weed, and even with the weed she'd get a chiding from me. You are better than this gaga and you know it.

::sad::

HMLover

I'm sorry but everyone is saying lady gaga is cute in this video? As high as a kite? you will not think she's so cute when she is dead, now will you?

Granted I give her more intelligence than the average pop star but this video concerned me with how incoherent her thoughts were. I'm used to seeing her poised/coy/intelligent/nerdy.

However, I also understand that um, this could all be the immature gaga in relation to her album. Regardless, I hope it's just an act.

If not honey if I were gagas friend, I would not support her if she is doing any other than weed, and even with the weed she'd get a chiding from me. You are better than this gaga and you know it.

::sad::

Marijuana will not kill her... I'm guessing you don't know the # of people that actually smoke weed :P

I'm so excited about this. Mostly because it will allow all of those people who are like OMG her videos are so bad I could do so much better to actually have a chance to prove it >_<

garrettgivre

:giveup: :giveup:

So excited. New album news kind of sort of but not really.

And Monstervision (aka Gagavision 45) :legend:

Archived