Featured Posts

shes so high. "wait what was i saying? OH THE LITTLE MONSTERS FILM CONTEST" lol

oh gagz.

I can tell she has alot of ideas for the new album era. WOOT

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Ryan

I'm sorry but everyone is saying lady gaga is cute in this video? As high as a kite? you will not think she's so cute when she is dead, now will you?

Granted I give her more intelligence than the average pop star but this video concerned me with how incoherent her thoughts were. I'm used to seeing her poised/coy/intelligent/nerdy.

However, I also understand that um, this could all be the immature gaga in relation to her album. Regardless, I hope it's just an act.

If not honey if I were gagas friend, I would not support her if she is doing any other than weed, and even with the weed she'd get a chiding from me. You are better than this gaga and you know it.

::sad::

more Gaga for me :nails:

Why do ****ing d--gs have to exist.

I've lost so much respect for her.

cause God loves us.

Anyway, I guess I'm not as talented as some of the other monsters. I can't film a damn music video. lol I want a Get High contest :lolgaga:

Kermit the frog

Lol, she was so high :smh:

Plz don't take off your shades next time :giveup:

Brian Ryan

HI GUYS PLEASE LIKE MY FILM on LIttle Monster, I'm not sure if I even entered the competition properly but yer :) Thanks heaps.

I liked it. Very Beautiful/****ing Perfect esque.

Gaga is Life

SHES COMING BACK TO AUS NEXT YEAR TOO

Wait what? This is so very exciting :excited2:

Wait what? This is so very exciting :excited2:

she said in chat! but only doing promo here not a full on tour

:) to clarify HM lover-I know weed does not kill people. Apparently there was a spelling error or several due to my long nails and being a tad drunk when I wrote the commentary. When I said " you will not find this cute when she is dead ". I meant that in regards to d--g use other than weed such as her love or previous love of snow flakes.

After seeing more pictures she posted today I'm convinced it's all an act. :) Props to gaga for making this 30 year old "worry". She is such a huge role model for a lot of youngsters. Many who are on here. However, I give most of today's teenagers more intelligence than I can give my generations to not follow or do what a celeb does because you love them or want to be like them, ( I hope I can ).

Keep that nose clean Gaga or this unknown artist in ATL will be on your radar stealing a Grammy after another if you go down that old familiar beaten path and let yourself slip! That was a joke...we all know I'll never get anywhere. I'm too old now. Seriously, keep that nose clean Gaga!

I miss no doubt-tragic kingdom was a fantastic album. I was a kid when it came out and remember all of the hype and seeing it on MTV when MTV was still MTV and not the crap it is today. I did not like the direction she went with holla back girl or whatever you want to call THAT. She lost my vote after selling out.

Gaga is Life

she said in chat! but only doing promo here not a full on tour

I can't wait to see her all over the television, radio and news :excited:

Does she wants a film of what kind? I don't understand her, like this I made? http://littlemonsters.com/video/501223ebae5e67b47b0014a3

GagaApprentice

yeah what is she asking for exactly with this? also do we have a deadline for when this has to be submitted? Im trying to plan something together for this.

Sylvanas

DoNT SmOkEe MoMmY!!!!!!1!2!12! :pawsup:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Archived