đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What is ur favorite gaga tattoo?

Jarvin

Featured Posts

Jarvin

Okay hunties, shawn lovers and of course little managers, what is your favorite gaga tattoo and why?

Mine is the trumpet on her right arm, it had me shook for three years. Now since a week I have it myself :ladyhaha:

VOLANTIS

The unicorn tattoo for sure. Its beautifully done and the placement is so fitting. I LOVE IT

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

JustinTrudeau

I loved her peace sign tattoo when she just started out in TF (and didn't have a lot tattoos at the time lol).

I used to draw her tattoo on my own wrist with a purple marker for a week or so. When it got faint, I would go over the lines again. Ah, fun times in middle school.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, JustinTrudeau said:

I loved her peace sign tattoo when she just started out in TF (and didn't have a lot tattoos at the time lol).

I used to draw her tattoo on my own wrist with a purple marker for a week or so. When it got faint, I would go over the lines again. Ah, fun times in middle school.

Same lol. I'd go to sleep with as much Gaga tattoos and memorabilia drawn on me with a marker and then wake up and wash them all off in the shower before heading to school. :selena: 

Andreu
1 minute ago, VOLANTIS said:

Same lol. I'd go to sleep with as much Gaga tattoos and memorabilia drawn on me with a marker and then wake up and wash them all off in the shower before heading to school. :selena: 

how cut and how extra, but specially how cute:wub:

this inspired me to make a thread (that i'll make later lol bc i've just created on)

VOLANTIS
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

how cut and how extra, but specially how cute:wub:

this inspired me to make a thread (that i'll make later lol bc i've just created on)

Oh honey when you're in a country where being gay gets you knifed, the only place I could be myself was when the little ol me would lock my bedroom door, put on Born This Way and cry to sleep. :sweat:

Andreu
1 minute ago, VOLANTIS said:

Oh honey when you're in a country where being gay gets you knifed, the only place I could be myself was when the little ol me would lock my bedroom door, put on Born This Way and cry to sleep. :sweat:

well.... my teacher when i was 11 called my parents to ask them regard my love for gaga because she thought it'd make me a "bad person" meaning what u know it means lol

VOLANTIS
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

well.... my teacher when i was 11 called my parents to ask them regard my love for gaga because she thought it'd make me a "bad person" meaning what u know it means lol

Strangely my parents were all okay with my obsession with Gaga. To an extent even encouraged it because they knew that her music kept me happy because they knew how much I got bullied at school. :selena: 

Andreu
3 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Strangely my parents were all okay with my obsession with Gaga. To an extent even encouraged it because they knew that her music kept me happy because they knew how much I got bullied at school. :selena: 

mines too because they aren't ignorant:trollga:

Archived