Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Farhan To Leak BTW Stems

Enzo

Featured Posts

Enzo
Just now, gagzus said:

honestly guys dont expect him to leak anything beyond government hooker stems since they're the only ones being traded around no one has the other ones, STEMS also not multitracks

WE WANT THAT TOO

What's the difference between Stems and Multitracks? 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

honestly guys dont expect him to leak anything beyond government hooker stems since they're the only ones being traded around no one has the other ones, STEMS also not multitracks

Just to be clear, multitracks are each individual recording, and stems are the individual elements (ex: bass, vocals)? 

gagzus
Just now, Enzo said:

WE WANT THAT TOO

What's the difference between Stems and Multitracks? 

multitracks are individual elements, stems are combined for example we have MJH and Venus multitracks because we have every vocal layer that makes up the background vocals kicks, snares and hi hats are all separated instead of combined as "drums", synth layers etc

gagzus
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

Just to be clear, multitracks are each individual recording, and stems are the individual elements (ex: bass, vocals)? 

yup, see post above :) 

Enzo
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

I’ll agree with that, the instrumental is very simple (yet effective), but this is why I want the “Government Hooker” stems 

He'll probably leak that WIG

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

for anyone who's interested here's a snippet of the stems 

THOSE VOCALS F*cK I NEED THIS

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Catnikko
12 minutes ago, gagzus said:

multitracks are individual elements, stems are combined for example we have MJH and Venus multitracks because we have every vocal layer that makes up the background vocals kicks, snares and hi hats are all separated instead of combined as "drums", synth layers etc

They're still the same thing though.. that must just be a term in trader world? :triggered: A kick stem is still a kick stem and the bass stem would still be a stem and 'drums' would just be grouped stems

Actual patient

gagzus
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

They're still the same thing though.. that must just be a term in trader world? :triggered: A kick stem is still a kick stem and the bass stem would still be a stem and 'drums' would just be grouped stems

the drums would be the stem, a kickdrum would be a track within the drum stem it's confusing i know

Catnikko

the drums would be the stem, a kickdrum would be a track within the drum stem it's confusing i know

It's not confusing its just washy definitions tho :triggered: A stem can be a single track and a single track can be a stem, it's just using different words to differentiate between the same thing

Actual patient

Enzo
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

It's not confusing its just washy definitions tho :triggered: A stem can be a single track and a single track can be a stem, it's just using different words to differentiate between the same thing

I think that the difference is 

for example

We have LoveGame stems,but they are just 4 files,all instruments mixed,all vocals mixed

And then we have Venus multitracks

and you can hear every instrument,every vocal,on different files and not mixed on one called "vocals"

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

gagzus
9 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

the full meanings are actually

multitrack: raw, unmixed session of all tracks (typically dry and have no effects)

splits: music-only submixes of drums, strings, etc., that are mixed (partial effects)

stems: post-submixes of dialog, music, or sfx. (full effects)

EDIT: but as i said, he only could possibly have the GH stems so expect him to leak those

River
33 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

latest?cb=20161009173538

Yeah because it's like when the gov. is censoring you.. in BK for example the "bitch" is censored differently.. in more radio edit way..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

whore
1 minute ago, River said:

Yeah because it's like when the gov. is censoring you.. in BK for example the "bitch" is censored differently.. in more radio edit way..

:what: I need a confused reaction :oprah:

Catnikko
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I think that the difference is 

for example

We have LoveGame stems,but they are just 4 files,all instruments mixed,all vocals mixed

And then we have Venus multitracks

and you can hear every instrument,every vocal,on different files and not mixed on one called "vocals"

the full meanings are actually

multitrack: raw, unmixed session of all tracks

splits: music-only submixes of drums, strings, etc., that are mixed

stems: post-submixes of dialog, music, or sfx.

Ok so i went to google and I'm a girl that can own a mistake and you're probably right :stalkga: 

I've heard professional people use the term stem for a single track and vice versa which is why i thought it doesn't really matter which term you use, which it doesn't but it doesn't hurt to know the technical truths :lolly:

Actual patient

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived