Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: Is the Pink Hat a COWBOY HAT or a JAZZ FEDORA?

Doot

Is the Pink Hat a COWBOY HAT or a JAZZ FEDORA?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Pink Hat a COWBOY HAT or a JAZZ FEDORA?

Featured Posts

I recently had a heated (but friendly, we love eachother) debate with my fashionably blind (blond) friend @GypsyBabe over Gaga's pink hat.

@GypsyBabe claims its not a cowboy hat (she also thinks its not a country inspired album, but I digress), but a Jazz Fedora.

I say its a cowboy hat, because I have eye balls.

"Let’s start with the basics. To think of these hats is to consider each as a family. There’s a cowboy hat family and fedora family. Unfortunately though there’s some gross crossbreeding and the waters get murky in this hat utopia. But if we take a peek at a hat’s DNA, it derives from some origin and can usually be classified one way or another.

As a general rule, a cowboy hat will have its brim turned up on both sides. Conversely, a fedora will have the back brim down with the front turned up." 

-https://www.fashionablehats.com/cowboy-hat-vs-fedora/

58111a2a1900006f00c2f367.jpeg?ops=scalef39FA2F3F00000578-3896460-image-a-11_1478161024-crocker-ladygaga-hat-tease_jjar8l

YOU BE THE JUDGE.

River

I was expecting to see P!nk with a hat like Gaga and we need to choose between 2 type of hats so at the end we can conclude if P!nk copied from Gaga or not..

I'm disappointed.

It's a cowgurl hat honey.. jazz fedora smaller..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Flapjack

It's floppy but it still does go up on the sides. To me, it's like a cowboy sunhat. I can't recall if Gaga ever wore a fedora but...... gurl no 

Pop Music

Cowgirl Hat 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

5 minutes ago, Ayoherewego said:

I'm from Texas and I can certainly clarify that it's a pink cowboy hat.

Winner winner chicken dinner 

Florian
4 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

ummm

guys

its obviously a jazz fedora

get use to it

Reveal hidden contents

:derpga:

tenor.gif?itemid=7261847

GypsyBabe

Yes, her hats are styled after a vintage mens classical jazz fedora (large brimmed) moreso than a cowboy hat. Jazz fedoras don’t always have small brims. 

⚯͛

actsleazy
36 minutes ago, Flapjack said:

It's floppy but it still does go up on the sides. To me, it's like a cowboy sunhat. I can't recall if Gaga ever wore a fedora but...... gurl no 

3972EB2900000578-3842848-image-m-89_1476

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Archived