Just now, DutchHooker said:

Yes, I know, that's one selfie in two months.. :saladga:

Good lord.

rTAB4LE.gif

ryanripley
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

Yes, I know, that's one selfie in two months.. :saladga:

she also just marched at the gun rally

let the woman recover lol she doesn't owe you anything, she's been busting her ass for 10 years

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

mariomania1234

I'm pretty sure she cares more than any of us could ever imagine, She works harder than any of her peers, but believe what you'd like I guess.

Ronk
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

let the woman recover lol she doesn't owe you anything, she's been busting her ass for 10 years

This so much.  Every word.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Doncho
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

Finally someone I can agree with, I live for you @Doncho :queenga:

Thanks, I like to be realistic :emma:

Also its not just about charts, its about everything. Like you listed, she doesnt seem excited about doing some things anymore. She used to talk about her fans a LOT from TFM to ARTPOP. Then it stopped. Maybe because she is older? I really dont know. I think she got TIRED of all. She only promoted MR and paid dust to Perfect Illusion and The Cure.

A part of me likes to think its just her persona on the Joanne era, so Im curious to see what her next album will be about

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

Thanks, I like to be realistic :emma:

Also its not just about charts, its about everything. Like you listed, she doesnt seem excited about doing some things anymore. She used to talk about her fans a LOT from TFM to ARTPOP. Then it stopped. Maybe because she is older? I really dont know. I think she got TIRED of all. She only promoted MR and paid dust to Perfect Illusion and The Cure.

A part of me likes to think its just her persona on the Joanne era, so Im curious to see what her next album will be about

She performed Million Reasons more than every song before in her entire career and that's a fact, look it up! for real though.. :reductive:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Doncho

She performed Million Reasons more than every song before in her entire career and that's a fact, look it up! for real though.. :reductive:

Yeah. I LOVE the song and think its one of Gaga s best. It just bothers me that others song didnt get a chance :(

DutchHooker
9 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

I'm pretty sure she cares more than any of us could ever imagine, She works harder than any of her peers, but believe what you'd like I guess.

She worked* :trollga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

The same old comment every time, I think she's fine right now, she can go to parties and everything, the least she can do is celebrating this legendary milestone of her career instead of just tweet something..

HairBow

I've personally abandoned all but one of my main social media accounts. Some of my friends have complained that it's harder to reach me without Facebook, but I really don't care anymore. Real friends of mine have my phone number and e-mail; that's all one needs to reach me.

It's all because I think that social media has become a downright toxic and regressive thing for human interaction and discourse, to be perfectly honest.  I don't blame Gaga AT ALL for not posting nearly as much as she used to.  If she doesn't care about "reaching out" nearly as much via Twitter or Facebook, then more power to her, I'd say!

If I were to go back on Facebook and read the crap that I have been seeing constantly for the past 3+ years now, I'd have to tell myself again that "I'm too old for this sh*t."

KyliesChild

The same old comment every time, I think she's fine right now, she can go to parties and everything, the least she can do is celebrating this legendary milestone of her career instead of just tweet something..

tbh you should just shut the **** up and worry about your own life and your own issues. you are not entitled to anything and you should just let her do what she wants. she was the one who made the album and if she wants to celebrate the anniversary of it publically then good for you and if she doesn't that is fine as well

Retron
3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

o5Zr0wj.gif

DutchHooker
4 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

tbh you should just shut the **** up and worry about your own life and your own issues. you are not entitled to anything and you should just let her do what she wants. she was the one who made the album and if she wants to celebrate the anniversary of it publically then good for you and if she doesn't that is fine as well

Thank you sis, I'm woke :sis:

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived