Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Roles you'd like Gaga to play!

dit

Featured Posts

I'd love for her to play Dazzler for X-Men movies and also to play the Julie Andrews part in a "Sound of Music" remake (though by the time a remake would be made she'd probably be older for the role). 

I'd also like for her to take on smaller more regular girl type of roles too!

I'm so excited she is doing ASIB! it will open so many more acting doors for her!

EDIT: Also she'd SLAY as Ursula in a Little Mermaid film.

shame

If they ever make a remake of Moonstruck, I feel like Gaga could play the role of the main character.

Plus, she fits the description of Loretta perfectly. She's Italian American and she could resemble Cher if she wanted to

341971604-parsnaz-ir.jpgCher-Moonstruck-1140x627.jpg

angels forever, forever angels

Bradley

A Star Is Born is a dream come true for me because she's starring alongside Bradley Cooper one of my favourite actors ever.

I'd like her to star in more Ryan Murphy shows to be honest. I want her to deliver an Emmyworthy role that garners acclaim from across the industry.

Babel
29 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

341971604-parsnaz-ir.jpg

that makeup + wig combo was so good! I wish she wore it more.

Babel

I loved her in AHS and I think she will do great on ASIB but both roles feel like way too close to her life story imo. I wish next time she plays a role very out of her comfort zone, like Mariah did for Precious where she looked NOTHING like she usually does

20091106_mariahscary_560x375.jpg

Glamourpuss

CeCe Bloom played by Bette Midler in Beaches. It's got an amazing soundtrack. The Wind Beneath My Wings being the main song. It's such a dramatic film with many theatrical moments and I just think the role would be so well suited for Gaga because it's about a famous star, her rise to fame and how it affects her friendship with her best friend along the way. The film is so dated and looks so eighties so it could do with a remake. 

Anybody who hasn't seen it. You just have to. 

Space Cowboy

Dorothy, Wicked Witch, she could do either, but Glenda the Good Witch would best suit her I feel

wizard-of-oz-glinda-bubble.gif

Miel

Assuming she has the chops to do so, I would love to see her play different roles in different genres.

Like, in a horror, I'd love to see her play a role not necessarily like a damsel-in-distress, but more vulnerable and raw. Toni Collette's role in Hereditary looks phenomenal, and is a good example.

screen_shot_2018-01-30_at_11.34.13_am.pn

collette.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1

3 points in and ready for more

Archived