opinion

Brooklyn Nights is Gaga's best song

Taide

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

It's a great song but it's not the best to me, I would consider masterpieces like Poker Face, Judas, Just Dance, Bad Romance to be among her best.

ArtGagaPop

I rather have this then donatella or JND on ARTPOP, but her best? Sorry not even top 20 :triggered:

Although since this is only a demo i think, the song might have grown on me if we got the final version. 

Gagadonna

You guys need to stop your sick obsession and overvaluation of ARTPOP unreleased songs 

Gagadonna

Seriously, how can some of you think this auto-tuned, unfinished, messy song is better than songs like Million Reasons, Marry the Night, Paparazzi, Speechless

wtf is wrong with you 

PlanetChromatica

Wish people would stop making out that their opinion is fact and is the only one that matters. No, it's your favourite song, that's good for you, enjoy it. However, the song is very rough around the edges but could of been great. The songs I think are Gaga's best are Bad Romance and Schiesse :firega:

xoxojohnwayne

i dont like the sound and mix that much but I LOVE THIS SONG tho !

Squeeshy Keety
18 hours ago, EmperorExca said:

Which Joanne version? And I feel like I'm the only Little Monster that loves Dope:cryga:

Both tbh. The vocals are more "stunning" in the Piano version, but there's more raw emotion in the album version I think. Love them both and regularly get brought to tears by each :flutter:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Archived