Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Brooklyn Nights is Gaga's best song

Taide

Featured Posts

Dayman

I made an all eras unreleased song bracket and this fact checks out.

WrORjo3.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laceface

The robotic auto tune kind of ruins some elements of the song. I still like it though, I wonder if what we have is the final version? 

vinster13
2 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Um no. The song is nowhere near her best written, her voice doesn't even have a chance to shine, it's unoriginal... It's just bland.

while I agree it may not be her best, but calling it unoriginal and overrated is wrong. It gives the listener a feeling of nostalgia, while also giving off a feeling of  rage. Claiming her voice had nowhere to shine is wrong. I feel it was supposed to be bland, almost as if she is holding back tears singing of a failed relationship that still holds importance to her. Calling the chorus unexplosive is wrong. Have you N O T listened to this song on full blast? This song has the power to bring me tears.

Squeeshy Keety
34 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Future Love is actually one of my favorites, wish we had it HQ studio. (I know we have the piano, but I mean not live)

If Joanne didn't exist, it would be my favorite ballad by far, and that's saying something :wub:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Taide

Like some users said, it has that nostalgic feeling which makes it special. Name another Gaga song that gives you that kind of feeling? Like you can live through the song and.. and... I just can't put it on words. It's just full of magic and it just brings a smile in your face but at the same time you wan't to cry and die..

Summer Boy

One of her best song, I'm still pressed it didn't get an official release. :( 

Oriane
54 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

This song is so overated. It's so basic (almost to the same level as The Cure), and has the same issue that MJH has. The chorus isn't explosive. She sounds bored. 

Agree except for the MJH comment. The chorus is so high, that's what makes it great.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

JupiterDrive

Her voice will never sound this good on any other track omg production is flawless Such a romantic and edgy song emotional and powerful too wow hope she goes back to this style maybe I’ll Stan then  

its more powerful and has better vocals than perfect delusion x

DonnieDarko
59 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

This song is so overated. It's so basic (almost to the same level as The Cure), and has the same issue that MJH has. The chorus isn't explosive. She sounds bored. 

Edit: TOOOOOO much autotune. That's what it is

Both The Cure and MJH are miles and miles better. 

corvus albus

There are many more unreleased songs that are better already. Don't even start comparing Brooklin to masterpieces like MTN, BR, PF, JD, TEOG and Applause. Brooklin is cute but not one of the best or even top 30 songs of Gagas discography.

Archived