💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Brooklyn Nights is Gaga's best song

Taide

Featured Posts

Taide

Wish there was a 'FACT' tag. ^

Yes, I said it. A masterpiece known as Brooklyn Nights is better than BR, Pf, BTW, Applause etc. 

The instrumental alone >>>>>>>>>>>. It deserved to be in ARTPOP and because of that ARTFLOP happened. :interestinga: It was punishment to Gaga from God itself for not giving the gays what they wanted. :pray:

It bring up so good memories that you didn't even know you had.  :tony:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeIIadonna

:cryga: Ikr! It should of been on ARTPOP :cryga::cryga::cryga: 

EDIT: Except for the best part :emma: 

FATCAT

Future Love is actually one of my favorites, wish we had it HQ studio. (I know we have the piano, but I mean not live)

Purr more, hiss less.

ShockPop

It has great moments ("it's not *thud* that I don't wanna love you") but I think it needs refining by a skilled writer or producer because it has about 6 different parts and feels a bit too eclectic. 

I love the latest demo with an instrumental between the first chorus and 2nd verse.

But it needs some refining to be truly perfect.

Lextyr97

This song is so overated. It's so basic (almost to the same level as The Cure), and has the same issue that MJH has. The chorus isn't explosive. She sounds bored. 

Edit: TOOOOOO much autotune. That's what it is

vinster13
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

This song is so overated. It's so basic (almost to the same level as The Cure), and has the same issue that MJH has. The chorus isn't explosive. She sounds bored. 

leavE

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

MTE!!!

ordinarynam1310

Yes yes yes

Like one of the comments said, this song makes you feel nostalgic even if it's not your experience or even if you havent been to Brooklyn

Lextyr97
Just now, seXXX dreams said:

leavE

Um no. The song is nowhere near her best written, her voice doesn't even have a chance to shine, it's unoriginal... It's just bland.

ryanripley

her best song? no lol

but the lyrics really hit a soft spot in me and i love the robotic vocals

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived