Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you ever get Gaga nastalgia overload

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

I hate it when I listen to Gaga and the nastalgia hits me it's so depressing. Like for instance whenever I hear the opening bars of bad romance I get really emotional. I have flashbacks of bopping to it in my mum's car on my way to primary school, all the terrible memories like driving past Twickenham stadium on born this way ball day and seeing all the monsters entering knowing I didn't have a ticket. I don't really know why I'm making a thread but I just want to hear your stories of the Gaga blues

ryanripley

i listen to Born This Way and i remember what is was like being part of a fanbase not full of negative twinks and stan culture

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Bloodyjack
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i listen to Born This Way and i remember what is was like being part of a fanbase not full of negative twinks and stan culture

We rarely agree Ryan but yets drink to that before 2013 the LM community was a straight up army ready to take over the world with cheap leather and LGBT rainbow facepaint

HairBow

During the Summertime, I get nostalgic over The Fame and Born This Way. 

And every March, I get nostalgic over The Fame Monster.  Being a girl in her early twenties during the time period where Telephone was the single and playing nonstop at every bar and club ... It was amazing.  Haha.

teawhore

i'll remember the Poker Face days and then it's complete nostalgia :cryga: 

♡ nyc ♡

Space Cowboy

Watching videos from the Born This Way Ball does this to me. It's bittersweet.

I miss when she tweeted the meaning of every song or where it was written when she was about to release an album, like she did with Born This Way and those ARTPOP lyrics teases  :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Bloodyjack
2 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

Watching videos from the Born This Way Ball does this to me. It's bittersweet.

Same! Especially since it never finished

FRANK1991
57 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

primary school

I couldn't get past this

giphy.gif

SHOOK and triggered

the age difference on GGD is :wtfga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Watching TFB & TMB 1.0 videos hits me everytime. The ARTPOP era hits me with highschool nostalgia. :diane:

QueenGa

Yes, & it sucks :toofunny: Each time I listen to a different album it just brings me back to that point in time. BTW hits me hard bc at that time everything was truly amazing :diane:

Space Cowboy
59 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Same! Especially since it never finished

There's always a place in my heart for that tour. What it meant to me and where i was in my life during that time period. 

RAMROD

All the time, fam :diane:

Even in inappropriate places like the loo :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

100% whenever I see her live performance videos from like 2008-2010/11 ish I get shook with nostalgia and a little sad :( Her body language and choreo was on point then! But now her live vocals are stronger than ever so it's an ok trade off. 

Also whenever I view her old MVs :cryga: 

Archived