đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Judas is Lady Gaga's Best Song

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

corvus albus
Just now, EdgeofTeeth said:

Choosing Gypsy over Marry the Night makes this bracket automatically invalid.

Not really as much as i love Gpsy the songwriting on MTN is far superior and the last minute of MNT is pure raw perfection

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

Time zones must be crazy ig because where I'm from its April 3rd. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

The Louvre

Honestly,for me Judas is in her bottom 10 worst songs. I mean "ear condom", really Gagaloo? And then all that JUDAS JUDA-AH-AH screeching :wacko:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Caroline Blommel
1 hour ago, NotMyFlop said:

hecK57i.png

It's been about a week, and I have had GGD vote on the bracket - here is the final result!

Discuss!

Honestly when Judas came out I LOVED it and it was definitely one of my favorite songs and the video was amazing and beautiful and there are songs I like a little more now but I'll always hold it close to my heart because of how much I loved it during the BTW era.

Florian
39 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

Honestly,for me Judas is in her bottom 10 worst songs. I mean "ear condom", really Gagaloo? And then all that JUDAS JUDA-AH-AH screeching :wacko:

I don't mind the "ear condom" as it was believed that Jesus was conceived through Mary's ear. But I don't understand why she referenced that in the hook. It's so random and doesn't go well with the context :emma: 

OT : Judas is my favorite song of her so I'm more than happy :firega: 

ChavaWM

Gypsy over Heavy Metal Lover? SeXXX Dreams over Bloody Mary? Who voted in this?  :what:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, ChavaWM said:

Gypsy over Heavy Metal Lover? SeXXX Dreams over Bloody Mary? Who voted in this?  :what:

I voted this :classy:

Archived