💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is so skinny right now...

PerfectIllusion

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Ah, I keep forgetting iced Americanos exist. They objectively suck, @Doot. :ladyhaha:

Just kidding. Even though I'm a cold brew person as far as iced drinks go, I love hot Americanos. And my boyfriend can't stand any coffee at all. :selena:

Its always 50/50 whether I get Cold Brew or Americano. I equally love both.

Coffee does sorta upset my stomach tho. Doesn't stop me from drinking it. :poot: 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
Just now, Doot said:

Its always 50/50 whether I get Cold Brew or Americano. I equally love both.

Coffee does sorta upset my stomach tho. Doesn't stop me from drinking it. :poot: 

It doesn't upset my stomach anymore but I still have those anxiety days and ride on the caffeine tsunami. :trollga: doesn't stop me. Will sometimes listen to Highway Unicorn, all of ARTPOP, and Perfect Illusion followed by my playlist of 14 versions of Million Reasons. Calms me down before I go to class looking like a hooker :poot:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Nah don't worry. Gaga will NEVER have her TFM body back. She was so thin during TFM and it was clearly in an un healthy way unfortunately. Now she is fit not thin. Plus she always carries a bit of upper body weight which is healthy. She just tends to get skinny around her legs I guess. Nothing to worry about :heart: 

FrankenWayne
Just now, Phaye Monster said:

Creo que se ve muy bien. No es peligrosamente delgado en absoluto. 

Por otra parte, ella siempre se ve bien:sis:

YASSSSSSSSSSS

https://twitter.com/FrankenWayne_

10 hours ago, CyanLights said:

I feel like she looks healthy as hell right now, she was too skinny during the monster ball. She even admitted that she wouldn't eat for day s

This!

Ashley

Her trainer is in Malibu I think so she’s probably just working out more than when she’s traveling.

Helxig

I think it's mostly in her face that she's thinned out. A sign of ageing, and also sicknesses like lupus can cause a 'gaunt' appearance. Plus she has fillers in her cheekbones that make her face look thinner.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

She does look only a bit skinnier than usual, but  it's healthy looking idk 

And she's wearing black, which makes you look thinner 

Lazlo

ShockPop
7 hours ago, blackthorns said:

Your comment was rude though. 

She owns it, but she does not run it. by all means other than legally, it is her fathers restaurant. The second line is... oof. Apparently not saying mean things (no matter how literal or honest they are) makes you "overly sensitive" and someone of a "certain group"?? 

Literal =/= kind. You can be honest all day long, but that doesn't make you a nice or non offensive person. 

"Maybe she stopped binging in carbs all the time like she usually does" IS mean. There's no reason to 1) believe she "binges" carbs all the time, 2) say it like her not eating carbs is a good thing/imply that if she was actually binging it would somehow be a super terrible thing (a serious binging disorder is and can be a health risk, but you say it like she was obese-she wasn't ever even overweight). 

If you wish to show concern over her and possible disordered eating, then do so, but don't start using shame-y language and being rude. 

By the way, your post made perfect sense. I agree with you 1000%.

"Like it's a good thing/bad thing" this is you, not me. I didn't say it "like" anything. It was an observation.

Overly sensitive.

Also, I'll say what I want how I want and if you don't like it or agree with it then fine. But don't even bother trying to change the fact that each and every one of us has the ability to do that.

What an awful mindset. Automatically assuming negativity and demanding silence. Disgusting.

Haroon

She looks "normal" to me, like not skinny and not fat :shrug: Still looking good anyway :woohoo:

blackthorns
6 hours ago, ShockPop said:

"Like it's a good thing/bad thing" this is you, not me. I didn't say it "like" anything. It was an observation.

Overly sensitive.

Also, I'll say what I want how I want and if you don't like it or agree with it then fine. But don't even bother trying to change the fact that each and every one of us has the ability to do that.

What an awful mindset. Automatically assuming negativity and demanding silence. Disgusting.

You're right, you didn't say it was like anything, but there's a heavy implication there. Whether you meant it or not, saying someone binges carbs has a negative connotation. It might be Just The Facts, but it still has a very shamey connotation. And again, I have no idea how you "observed" that. She isn't constantly spotted with noodles and co take out.

I am not censoring you or not letting you speak. I am not ""demanding silence"" - I literally said that you were being rude and that you shouldn't be rude or shame people over their eating habits. Someone telling you to be nice isn't disgusting :/

If you want to continue to twist what I'm saying though I see no purpose in me spending my time to continue this conversation or reply in this thread.

In regards to Gaga's body, she can look however she wishes and she'll still be breathtaking. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Laceface

I don't think you can tell from a picture like that at all.. lets not jump to conclusions. You can worry if she looks TFM skinny, even then its a sensitive topic.

Perhaps she is taking care of herself, as diet can sometimes help a little with chronic conditions like Fibro.. certain foods are natural anti inflammatories for example. She's also much more muscular in recent years which is great for core & bone support etc.

Archived