💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is so skinny right now...

PerfectIllusion

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Hope this is not cause by her illness. Sometimes we could bon appetit when we don't feel well. 

I swear I literally just read that :bon::poot:

PG.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel
50 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Define 'normal' 

Gaga's 'normal' is different every year 

She was working out in 2015 as well and she looked like this:

gaga01.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Normal as in healthy. 

derpmonster
18 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Me too. You just chose to get offended for no reason. Cool.

Again. Maybe she's looking thinner because she changed her diet. Better? That's the subject of the thread. If it's going to upset you then simply don't look.

I'm not offended. Just surprised and disappointed that anyone but especially a Gaga fan would say something like that. Your message came off with a very sarcastic tone.

Something may not affect you but common courtesy is that you should be aware of how what you say affects others. It's Gaga's message of kindness. You can choose not to, of course. Doesn't mean you won't get called out.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Phlop

Her weight goes up and down because she’s short. It shows easily.

she looked the best during Applause (beginning of ARTPOP) and most of Joanne actually (body wise, no epione). And I did like the lean muscle in BTW/Judas. TFM she was actually fighting eating disorders soooo...

BYE

ShockPop
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

I'm not offended. Just surprised and disappointed that anyone but especially a Gaga fan would say something like that. Your message came off with a very sarcastic tone.

Something may not affect you but common courtesy is that you should be aware of how what you say affects others. It's Gaga's message of kindness. You can choose not to, of course. Doesn't mean you won't get called out.

What you're saying makes no sense. What I said does. She literally owns a restaurant where the main staple is pasta dishes. 

You're being overly sensitive and politically correct but unfortunately that's to be expected from certain groups.

My comment was so literal I can't believe anyone would be offended. Are you bored? Find something worth your time rather than fabricating problems where there are none.

blackthorns
3 hours ago, ShockPop said:

What you're saying makes no sense. What I said does. She literally owns a restaurant where the main staple is pasta dishes. 

You're being overly sensitive and politically correct but unfortunately that's to be expected from certain groups.

My comment was so literal I can't believe anyone would be offended. Are you bored? Find something worth your time rather than fabricating problems where there are none.

Your comment was rude though. 

She owns it, but she does not run it. by all means other than legally, it is her fathers restaurant. The second line is... oof. Apparently not saying mean things (no matter how literal or honest they are) makes you "overly sensitive" and someone of a "certain group"?? 

Literal =/= kind. You can be honest all day long, but that doesn't make you a nice or non offensive person. 

"Maybe she stopped binging in carbs all the time like she usually does" IS mean. There's no reason to 1) believe she "binges" carbs all the time, 2) say it like her not eating carbs is a good thing/imply that if she was actually binging it would somehow be a super terrible thing (a serious binging disorder is and can be a health risk, but you say it like she was obese-she wasn't ever even overweight). 

If you wish to show concern over her and possible disordered eating, then do so, but don't start using shame-y language and being rude. 

5 hours ago, derpmonster said:

By the way, your post made perfect sense. I agree with you 1000%.

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Katie14

She looks fine to me. You can't really tell what she looks like though because shes wearing a sweatshirt. 

7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

But not so healthy since she still got Starbucks, so I guess she keeps things in balance

Starbucks is healthy

She gets Americanos anyway, and coffee/caffeine is a laxative so she is probably just crapping the weight away. 

Eggsy

I mean i stan a ChubbyGa... Like really, but thats cause im a chaser so i dunno i guess a bit of a belly is a good thing to me all around <3.. Either way as long as shes healthy im happy for her. 

derpmonster
22 minutes ago, Doot said:

Starbucks is healthy

She gets Americanos anyway, and coffee/caffeine is a laxative so she is probably just crapping the weight away. 

Yes! America-Americano queen! That's my go-to as well. ;)

I've sometimes seen her carry an iced milky drink, probably a macchiato? Not too unhealthy. It's similar to an Americano, just iced and has milk.

2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Yes! America-Americano queen! That's my go-to as well. ;)

I've sometimes seen her carry an iced milky drink, probably a macchiato? Not too unhealthy. It's similar to an Americano, just iced and has milk.

It could simply be heavy whipping cream. I get that in my Americanos. 

Completely healthy. 

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

It could simply be heavy whipping cream. I get that in my Americanos. 

Completely healthy. 

Ah, I keep forgetting iced Americanos exist. They objectively suck, @Doot. :ladyhaha:

Just kidding. Even though I'm a cold brew person as far as iced drinks go, I love hot Americanos. And my boyfriend can't stand any coffee at all. :selena:

Archived