💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is so skinny right now...

PerfectIllusion

Featured Posts

PerfectIllusion

Is it me or Gaga looks a lot thinner lately.. Almost as thin as during the Monster Ball! I heard that fibromialgia makes you gain weight and yet Gaga got her 2010 body back, is she okay? :ohno: i hope it's just a better diet and workout plan and not some health issues!! She looks very fit tho maybe im overreacting..

31032018-28491093729-gagafacepl.jpgFP_4401912_Gaga_CJNY_012110.jpg

31032018-28491094629-gagafacepl.jpg

31032018-28491093029-gagafacepl.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights

I feel like she looks healthy as hell right now, she was too skinny during the monster ball. She even admitted that she wouldn't eat for day s

Ryusei

I mean.. she was THIS skinny at one point so i think she's more than fine weight-wise

Musery

RAMROD

I think she have healthier diet now, idk

But not so healthy since she still got Starbucks, so I guess she keeps things in balance :sis:

Hope this is not cause by her illness. Sometimes we could lose appetite when we don't feel well. 

Also, who is that cute chubby guy next to her? The one in navy polo shirt? He cute. He can get it. :hor:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PerfectIllusion
3 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I feel like she looks healthy as hell right now, she was too skinny during the monster ball. She even admitted that she wouldn't eat for day s

Yeah i know! Maybe it's just black clothes making her look thinner but she looks soooo tiny :giveup:

Phaye Monster

I think she looks pretty good. Not dangerously thin at all. 

Then again, she always looks good:sis:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Infinity Wave

She is healthier. I loved her body changes but during the BTWBall, due to her pain and dr*g addiction she was a little overweight, and that's not bad at all but for a singer who has to have a lot of breath to sing and dance, well that can be pretty challenging with more weight.

Now, maybe thanks to the healtier life choises due to her desease, she looks way more healthier than those times, imo.

I love her so much, dunno why but when I see those pictures I just wanna give her a hug :kara:

Colourful

Phoebe Buffay

I think that she has lost some weight. And plus she's wearing black. Black makes you look thinner. For example when I wear black everyone says that I have lost 10 pounds, but when I wear white they say I've gained weight. :selena:

Robo Ga
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

But not so healthy since she still got Starbucks, so I guess she keeps things in balance :sis:

Ok drag me and my lifestyle, its chill 

🤖⚡️

RAMROD
Just now, Robo Ga said:

Ok drag me and my lifestyle, its chill 

It's mine as well. Gold card member :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Florian
16 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I mean.. she was THIS skinny at one point so i think she's more than fine weight-wise

She was fit and healthy in this video. Watch her during TFM and you'll see the difference ;)

Archived