šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Recent Gaga Leaks Talk (What Are You Listening To?)

sethrb101

Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 minute ago, patrickern said:

the 15 sec. of TEA!!!!!!!!!!!Ā :giveup:

isn't that fake?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Am I A Girl

I havenā€™t been able to listen to them since they wereĀ Ā on telegram Ā but later removed once the follow number went upĀ :interestinga:Ā 

someone link me plz Iā€™m still upsetĀ 

sethrb101
30 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I really like Spin U Around even though I think its kind of like bad

ā€œIā€™m not bad... I just sound that wayā€ - Ribbons, Lady GagaĀ :giggle:

#Gaga2020

huttont

Oh baby

trigger

panty party

retrosexual

we are plastic

New york

Love sick girlĀ 

Oriane

Hollywood and Trigger. I listen to Love Sick Girl, Yay Ha, When She Go and Ribbons but it's just to know them a little better. Overall I prefer listening to Your Song.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Not members of a Lady Gaga forum paying dust to all these godly relics. The Fame demo slays me to the EMAs moon and back. The bridge goes off.

Shut Up isĀ worthy of being on the album if it was finished. Other faves are Yay Ha,Ā Dirty Ice Cream and Glitter and Grease. Why does nobody care that we finally got the complete Glitter and Grease. Are thereĀ no 2009 stans left?

Gagnetti
4 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

Not members of a Lady Gaga forum paying dust to all these godly relics. The Fame demo slays me to the EMAs moon and back. The bridge goes off.

Shut Up isĀ worthy of being on the album if it was finished. Other faves are Yay Ha,Ā Dirty Ice Cream and Glitter and Grease. Why does nobody care that we finally got the complete Glitter and Grease. Are thereĀ no 2009 stans left?

Actually, the studio version of G&G leaked about 6 years ago, so maybe the hype is gone...?

huttont
6 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

I hate to break it to ya but weā€™ve had the full glitter and grease for a while...like years šŸ˜³ itā€™s a total bop and Iā€™m sorry no one shared it with you

Archived