Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

The Four Best Lady Gaga Songs

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

NotMyFlop

We started with 64, and we have narrowed it down all the way to 4 (with some help with some fans not on this cult site :firega:) This round was a battle. It kept going back and forth, all them were decided by one vote (besides one group.) :cryga: Anyways, the FINAL 4 IS HERE. NOTE: MY VOTES ARE NOT COUNTED IN THIS. 

ELIMINATED SONGS: 

Spoiler

ROUND OF 64: Just Dance, Dope, Americano, The Fame, Just Another Day, LoveGame; Boys, Boys, Boys; Fashion!, Hey Girl, Mary Jane Holland, Come To Mama, I Like It Rough, Brown Eyes ; Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say); Born This Way, G.U.Y., Angel Down, Telephone, Starstruck, Highway Unicorn (Road To Love), Grigio Girls; Beautiful, Dirty, Rich; Aura, Electric Chapel, Perfect Illusion, Swine, A-YO, The Queen, Money Honey, Sinner's Prayer, MANiCURE and John Wayne. 

ROUND OF 32: Paparazzi, Dancin' In Circles, Yoü and I , ARTPOP, Fashion Of His Love, Summerboy, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Hair, Venus, Applause, Government Hooker, Monster, The Cure, So Happy I could Die, Million Reasons and Bloody Mary. 

SWEET 16: Poker Face, Dance In The Dark  , Donatella, Marry The Night , Diamond Heart, Scheiße, Perfect Illusion, Sexxx Dreams 

ELITE 8: Do What U Want, Heavy Metal Lover, Alejandro and Bad Romance (stunned that Speechless won) 

Rules are simple: I will provide the updated bracket AND list of competing songs. Simply message me your choices in DM. I will tally the votes to create the BEST TWO SONGS. Then, I will make a poll on GGD and we can the ultimate showdown. Who will win? I want votes submitted by Monday, April 2nd at 5:00pm EST.  Tell your GGD friends! If you participate, I'll put you on the taglist for when the poll gets put up. 

TAGLIST: 

BRACKET: 

SONG LIST (COMPETING): 

Spoiler

Judas v. Gypsy

The Edge Of Glory v. Speechless 

Pick wisely! 

Discuss! Any shocking surprises? Is this FINAL 4 accurate? 

Honestly, I love Speechless to death, definitely one of my favorite Gaga songs, but I did not peg it to make it this far. It has won every round (except this last one) by multiple votes and I have been left shook. I really thought Million Reasons was gonna snatch it during Round of 32. 

KatieJudasGaga4

I say Judas is better than Gypsy, in my opinion, it was really difficult to pick since Gypsy is one of my favorite ARTPOP songs.

I say The Edge of Glory is better than Speechless, to me it wasn't very difficult because Speechless is one of my least favorites on the album, I prefer the live version over the studio version, so I say The Edge of Glory!

IDK if I did this right tbh, this was my first time.

Quartz

Wth, what is Gypsy doing there

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

TimisaMonster

Judas v. Gypsy

The Edge Of Glory v. Speechless 

:trollga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GaGaAst

B4 my biasness overrides my objectivity, i would say JUDAS and TEOG. 

Though i would have loved to see BAD ROMANCE SCHEIBE MARRY THE NIGHT and THE EDGE OF GLORY in top 4

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

loathereality

judas and speechless please

i will comment later

and i still donot understand the presence of gypsy 

Infinity Wave
5 hours ago, hellothing said:

Wth, what is Gypsy doing there

Excuse me no :interestinga:

Colourful

Archived