💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Create An Acoustic Album?

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

Caothan Mcbride

As we know gaga physically struggles with performing and dancing so take in mind she decided to release an acoustic album and go on tour like Adele and Sam Smith I would like you to create an acoustic album and u wish u too add singles u are free to do so

1. Bad Romance 

2. Telephone (Featuring Beyoncé)

3. Speechless (Featuring Elton John)

4. The Cure

5.  Poker Face

6. The Edge Of Glory

7.  Born This Way

8.Million Reasons (Featuring Sam Smith)

9. Paparazzi 

10. I Wanna Be With You

Deluxe

11. Do What U Want (Featuring Xtina)

12. Spechless 

13. Let Love Down

14. Marry The Night

15. Angel Down (Revisted)

imnotyourbabe10

After the vocals on the Joanne World Tour, would love an acoustic version of Alejandro.

corvus albus

I would add Captivated, The Greatest Thing feat. Cher and The Second Time Around. Better exclude Telephone because Beyonce doesn't really sing acoustically and this is more of a dance song than anything else on this list.

Edonis

A little off topic but just because she can't always do well under the physical stress of touring now doesn't necessarily mean she can't make uptempo music or sing uptempo music and tour it :emma: She did that wedding performance with an amazing performance of Marry the Night, without the need for choreography. It's really starting to irk me that so many members on this site seem to think that ballads are the likely the future of her career due to health or "being taken more seriously as an artist". :awkney: And I'm not trying to lash out at you @Caothan Mcbride, I'm just speaking in general when I see members talk about her health decline meaning she has to do piano or ballad based songs.

OT: I'd love an acoustic Paparazzi recording. Definitely The Edge of Glory and Bad Romance :diane:

KatieJudasGaga4

She has done an acoustic Telephone version and I know it will be great if she did it again. Add Brown Eyes? It is one of her favorites on The Fame. Also, Americano, she has done an acoustic version of that song aswell!

teawhore

like an EP probably

some cute title

1. Speechless (feat. Elton John)
2. Yoü and I
3. Do What U Want (Acoustic)
4. Angel Down
5. I Wanna Be With You
6. Trigger

♡ nyc ♡

Gagadonna

1. Bad Romance 

2. Speechless

3. Paparazzi

4. Just Dance

5. Poker Face

6. Telephone 

7. Perfect Illusion

8. Born this Way 

9. The Edge of Glory 

10. Marry the Night 

11. Gypsy

12. Million Reasons

13. Applause 

14. The Cure

15. Til It Happens To You 

mucinex

Paparazzi

Poker Face

Captivated

Bad Romance

Speechless

Til It Happens To You

Born This Way

The Edge Of Glory

What's Up? (cover)

I wanna Be With You

Gypsy

Bang Bang (cover)

Million Reasons

Joanne

Imagine (cover)

Two songs from each album era, and a song that she's either covered really well or falls somewhere strange in her discography, like unreleased or movie soundtracks

nickkoko

As long as it has a version of Just Dance like this I'll be happy because I'm tired of listening to this shitty quality recording :(

derpmonster
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She has done an acoustic Telephone version and I know it will be great if she did it again.Telephone Add Brown Eyes? It is one of her favorites on The Fame. Also, Americano, she has done an acoustic version of that song aswell!

If the acoustic version sounded anything like the original. :triggered:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Diamond Heart

Dance in the Dark

Fashion!

Marry the Night

Perfect Illusion

Summerboy

Paparazzi

Gypsy

2 hours ago, Edonis said:

A little off topic but just because she can't always do well under the physical stress of touring now doesn't necessarily mean she can't make uptempo music or sing uptempo music and tour it :emma: She did that wedding performance with an uptempo, amazing performance of Marry the Night, without the need for choreography. It's really starting to irk me that so many members on this site seem to think that this is likely the future of her career due to health or "being taken more seriously as an artist". :awkney: And I'm not trying to lash out at you @Caothan Mcbride, just in general when I see members talk about her health decline meaning she has to do piano or ballad based songs.

OT: I'd love an acoustic Paparazzi recording. Definitely The Edge of Glory and Bad Romance :diane:

PREACH 

giphy.gif

Archived