💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Albums In Your Car??

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

do you have any of gaga's albums in your car to jam out to (or cry to :cryga:). Strangely I love to jam out to BTW (Deluxe) in the car. I go off when Judas and FOHL come on :staymad:.  

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ryanripley

i don't have a car but i have all her albums in physical format

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

shame

BTW sounds AMAZING in the car. Road trips to the middle of nowhere sound so good when TEOG, MTN, Highway Unicorn, The Queen, and You & I are playing :tony:

giphy.gif

angels forever, forever angels

rumours

The only Gaga albums I really listen to regularly are C2C and Joanne. I occasionally play them in the car, and they sound good. 

FRANK1991

BTW was in my car for 3 years, then ARTPOP was in for 2 years

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

River

I tried to rip it on a cd but it was m4a and the steoro thingy didn't read it so I was like meh not gonna dl the mp3 lol

So I remained with the radio :lana:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Helxig

I have a little hoard of Gaga CDs in my car. BTW, Joanne, my friend's copy of TFmonster, but recently I missed the CD slot and my copy of ARTPOP went between the radio and the console and now it's lost down there forever :smh:  RIP ARTPOP.

I do use bluetooth sometimes but I find CDs easier because I can just pick up where I left off, no worries about choosing music before a 10 minute trip to the grocery store, and also my bluetooth can take like 5 mins to connect sometimes and it pisses me off lol.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD

I have all of her records in my dashboard :sis:

The Fame, Cherrytree Session, TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, C2C, Joanne :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bloody hooker

I don’t own any of physical copies of Gaga’s albums. I jam to them through my Bluetooth unit in my car from my phone.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

CyanLights

I have TFM, ARTPOP, and BTW. These are the only Gaga albums i listen to in full now :laughga:

I use to have Joanne but I took it out like 3 months ago cause i haven't used it in over a year. I honestly only listen to Diamond Heart and Perfect Illusion on the regular, so those songs are usually tossed in with a Spotify playlist when I wanna listen to other music besides Gaga

justanothergay
12 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I have a little hoard of Gaga CDs in my car. BTW, Joanne, my friend's copy of TFmonster, but recently I missed the CD slot and my copy of ARTPOP went between the radio and the console and now it's lost down there forever :smh:  RIP ARTPOP.

I do use bluetooth sometimes but I find CDs easier because I can just pick up where I left off, no worries about choosing music before a 10 minute trip to the grocery store, and also my bluetooth can take like 5 mins to connect sometimes and it pisses me off lol.

Sounds like a good reason to purchase another copy. 

rLF.gif

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Helxig
4 minutes ago, justanothergay said:

Sounds like a good reason to purchase another copy. 

rLF.gif

All these years later and the gays are still conditioned to promote ARTPOP at every moment possible :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GaGaAst

i don't have a car till now..

I would have bought it anyway but you know UBER cars nowadays don't have any CD inserting place and traveling in uberpool doesn't permit me to do that..

But i have all her albums including C2C and unreleased and listen to it while Traveling in uberpool..

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived