RESULTS | The Fame Megarate 2.0

Antonio

Featured Posts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
Just now, Antonio said:

gurl it's my fave, that rate got 100 submissions the first time around, I mean, i don't know how I can top that

I am already worried about it.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Antonio

[#3] Poker Face
[Score] 9.224

[Highs] @monster78619 @LaLuna @Jus @Impostor @jensentyy @Gagnetti @ArtPLAUSE [11]
[Lows] @GaGaSwift [4]

JA31pDR.jpg

[ Antonio's Remark ] [10]

Simply iconic, every beat of this song is just flawless. The verses flow so well, the pre-chorus is the catchiest thing to come out of this song, and the chorus is a revalation, then the bridge is everything the song was missing until now, total TEN.

Commentary ]

Hide contents

@Gagnetti [11]
The song that made me feel in love with her and her music. It's shocking how such song has incredible lyrics, and yet gives you so much energy to keep dancing and enjoying it through the day! It's really impressive how she dealt with strong composing and turned into a perfect disco tune for us to shake it all night long!
"Poker Face" is what people could really distinguish Gaga from other pop girls in the music scene. The song's a reflection of who she is: a funny, crazy (Gaga) girl that has guts to tell what she thinks. And you know what?! She had a lot to tell and show how smart she is! Her success is proof that she's on the right track, baby! And when some "couldn't read her poker face", others, with this track, could look at her with other eyes, from a different perspective and discover how awesome this girl really is! :staymad: :queenga: :firega:

@Impostor [11]
By far the most brilliant song. The lyrics are outrageous and miraculous in a pop scale. Iconic vocals and iconic production. Still Gaga's biggest hit and deserves it.

@jensentyy [11]
muh-muh-muh-muh. Nuff said.

@Gypsygaga1 [10]
BOP.

@Gardevoir [10]
A hit, an icon, a banger :pray:

@PerfectCure [10]
One of my favourites. It might not have a emotional story or anything but it’s definitely a banger and you just can’t deny it.

@That J [10]
This is the song that took me from listener to true fan (this would later be confirmed by the Fame Monster).  The synths, the beat, the witty lyrics, the background vocals, her own vocals and the adrenaine and urgency propell this song into a dancefloor anthem that is just as good todah as it was then.  Dont believe me? Hear it live!

@HausOfAmericano [10]
Yet another iconic pop song that changed pop music forever,  wow this record has been slept on.

@Beytwice [9]
This one still gets played on the radio on a dailybasis in Romania.

@Rumours1977 [8]
It’s another well-crafted pop song with (in my opinion) a slightly worse hook than Paparazzi. The beat does hold up well even after a decade, though.

@The Bling [7]
Drag me on this one, I don't care :selena: This song got old for me pretty fast :madge: Still awesome, but can't listen to it too often or I'll be pissed.

@The Louvre [7]
My least favourite hit song from her.

@maxblac [6]
To be honest, it's very dated.

@Oriane [5]
I'm really not a fan of this song, the intro is iconic and the bridge is fun, but it gets repetitive and I generally don't like "spoken" songs (as in the verses). The acoustic version is one of her best though.

LAST TIME: #2

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

shame

inb4 top 3 results haven't change from last time

200w.gif

angels forever, forever angels

The Bling

1. Paparazzi

2. Just Dance

3. Poker Face

:bon:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Antonio
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

inb4 top 3 results haven't change from last time

200w.gif

just when you said it

giphy.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Tom Nook

3. J-j-j-Just Dance

2. P-p-p-Poker Face

1. Papa-Paparazzi 

:sis: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

That J

Well damn!   Thankfully this isn't my favorite album so I shall live another day.  

The Bling
Just now, The Bling said:

1. Paparazzi

2. Just Dance

3. Poker Face

:bon:

YAAAAAS ON THE ROAD TO MY FLAWLESS TASTE BEING CORRECT :giveup:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

CyanDante

Not 4 & 5 and 2 & 3 interchanging places upon themselves! :ladyhaha:

1 is safe :gaycat:

Telephone Prequel for the win!

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

shame

Just Dance trampling over the good Papz on ha way to the #1

tumblr_mfc9pr0ahD1qlad6yo1_400.gif

angels forever, forever angels

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

[#3] Poker Face
[Score] 9.224

[Highs] @monster78619 @LaLuna @Jus @Impostor @jensentyy @Gagnetti @ArtPLAUSE [11]
[Lows] @GaGaSwift [4]

JA31pDR.jpg

[ Antonio's Remark ] [10]

Simply iconic, every beat of this song is just flawless. The verses flow so well, the pre-chorus is the catchiest thing to come out of this song, and the chorus is a revalation, then the bridge is everything the song was missing until now, total TEN.

Commentary ]

Reveal hidden contents

@Gagnetti [11]
The song that made me feel in love with her and her music. It's shocking how such song has incredible lyrics, and yet gives you so much energy to keep dancing and enjoying it through the day! It's really impressive how she dealt with strong composing and turned into a perfect disco tune for us to shake it all night long!
"Poker Face" is what people could really distinguish Gaga from other pop girls in the music scene. The song's a reflection of who she is: a funny, crazy (Gaga) girl that has guts to tell what she thinks. And you know what?! She had a lot to tell and show how smart she is! Her success is proof that she's on the right track, baby! And when some "couldn't read her poker face", others, with this track, could look at her with other eyes, from a different perspective and discover how awesome this girl really is! :staymad: :queenga: :firega:

@Impostor [11]
By far the most brilliant song. The lyrics are outrageous and miraculous in a pop scale. Iconic vocals and iconic production. Still Gaga's biggest hit and deserves it.

@jensentyy [11]
muh-muh-muh-muh. Nuff said.

@Gypsygaga1 [10]
BOP.

@Gardevoir [10]
A hit, an icon, a banger :pray:

@PerfectCure [10]
One of my favourites. It might not have a emotional story or anything but it’s definitely a banger and you just can’t deny it.

@That J [10]
This is the song that took me from listener to true fan (this would later be confirmed by the Fame Monster).  The synths, the beat, the witty lyrics, the background vocals, her own vocals and the adrenaine and urgency propell this song into a dancefloor anthem that is just as good todah as it was then.  Dont believe me? Hear it live!

@HausOfAmericano [10]
Yet another iconic pop song that changed pop music forever,  wow this record has been slept on.

@Beytwice [9]
This one still gets played on the radio on a dailybasis in Romania.

@Rumours1977 [8]
It’s another well-crafted pop song with (in my opinion) a slightly worse hook than Paparazzi. The beat does hold up well even after a decade, though.

@The Bling [7]
Drag me on this one, I don't care :selena: This song got old for me pretty fast :madge: Still awesome, but can't listen to it too often or I'll be pissed.

@The Louvre [7]
My least favourite hit song from her.

@maxblac [6]
To be honest, it's very dated.

@Oriane [5]
I'm really not a fan of this song, the intro is iconic and the bridge is fun, but it gets repetitive and I generally don't like "spoken" songs (as in the verses). The acoustic version is one of her best though.

LAST TIME: #2

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

The Louvre

Bye Po-po-poker face, po-po f**k her face

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

That J

Any negative comment I may or may not have made for a song that may or  may not win is all in love.   😉

Archived