The Louvre
Just now, Antonio said:

[#7] Boys Boys Boys
[Score] 7.862

[Highs] @The Bling @GaGaSwift @maxblac [11]
[Lows] @Gagnetti [1]

wQTFKVk.jpg

[ Antonio's Remark ] [3.8]

One of the worst songs on this album, probably the one that aged the worst. The chorus is just so cringey and shallow, and although the rest of the song isn't as bad, it completely ruins it for me, total skip.

Commentary ]

Hide contents

@GaGaSwift [11]
Best by far for me. Invented the hunties. The pinnacle of FameGa.

@The Bling [11]
This is the song I play the most, tbh. I can't spend more than 3 days without listening to it :firega: I dare you to tell me it isn't a complete banger :staymad:

@maxblac [11]
Easily my fave. Very 80s, but still fresh. I kinda wish she had switched Just Dance at the JWT to this.

@Gypsygaga1 [10]
MAJOR BOP.

@Gardevoir [8.5]
Even though it doesn’t have her best lyrics, it’s still a jam. Celebrate your gay pride.

@That J [7.5]
This is a guilty pleasure for me and I don't listen to it as much as I once did but its a good time. My true colors came shining thru when I heard it on tour and jumped around singing alone WE LOVE THEM. God help me.

@PerfectCure [7]
A very solid track to be honest, but those eggs and legs lyrics... yeah.

@Beytwice [7]
BOYS BOYS BOYS. MY INNER 9 YEAR OLD IS QUACKING 2.0

@Rumours1977 [6.25]
While the verses are just average, the hook is undeniably catchy.

@Oriane [6]
Another filler, maybe a bit better than the other ones. I like the dark vibe and her voice on it. But the chorus is too light and kind of shallow...

@The Louvre [6]
Love it when you call me legs, in the morning rate it a six.

@Gagnetti [1]
Skip skip skip :poot:
Some of you might be really triggered with my comment on this one.
Sorry RedOnesters, but this track for me is blank, in ev'ry aspect. 
The beat is flat, but it's not the worst thing of this track.
The worst, I would say, it's the composition. It's so bad that it makes me cringe, especially the line you might know :awkney:
But I understand why some of you love it (not only because of the boys). It's a fun song and for some can be catchy, but for me, it doesn't happen.
Drag me I do not care. #Sorrynotsorry

LAST TIME: #12

FINALLY SOME TASTE  :bye:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shame

the song that invented boys in denim and morning eggs

Vlj5m.gif

smh at y'all

angels forever, forever angels

CyanDante

YAAASS! My top 6 are still in the race! :staymad:

200.gif

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

sethrb101

This started well, but with Disco Heaven staying so long and the disgraceful exit of Boys, Boys, Boys... BYE :trollga:

#Gaga2020

Antonio

#6 is a song I thought y'all loved and stanned, but you didn't even let it go to the top 5 :ph34r:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Antonio said:

#6 is a song I thought y'all loved and stanned, but you didn't even let it go to the top 5 :ph34r:

Summerboy. :tony:

The Bling

An ode to Boys Boys Boys

OJL5OuM.gif

We'll always love you, even if you don't have cars, nor buy as drinks, not make out with us in the bleachers

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

The Louvre
Just now, Antonio said:

If it's summerboy I'll meltdown.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Antonio

[#6] Summerboy
[Score] 7.866

[Highs] @Beytwice [11]
[Lows] @LaLuna [0]

SbDmTSk.jpg

[ Antonio's Remark ] [10]

It really is THAT song, such a different approach from the rest of this album, it's refreshing and fun, and an incredible way to close the standard version of this record. The lyrics are great and playful and the instrumental is superb, totally fits the song.

Commentary ]

Hide contents

@Beytwice [11]
This song is hot, I don't know how to explain it, but it's hot.

@HausOfAmericano [10]
ART, I'VE SLEPT ON THIS FOR SO MANY YEARS.

@The Louvre [10]
Okay so I have this straight friend and one night we were standing in line to get into the club and out of nowhere he said "Lady Gaga is so talented and Summerboy is one of my favourite songs ever" and when I told him I knew that song he nearly cried because no one does. He was drunk clearly but oh well <3

@maxblac [9]
This is a very cute summery bop. I'm here for it.

@Gardevoir [9]
A cute summer bop I get a lot of Blondie vibes.

@Gagnetti [8.5]
I think almost evr'yone in here experienced what this song talks about. It's about our relationships that only last during summertime, but throughout the season, it was really fun and healthy. For some reason, we couldn't be with that person anymore, but that's alright as we'd still have the summer after all...
This record, rather funky with a rocky feel on it (but still pop), is one of the most underrated from her debut. It has such a great vibe that brings you joy instantly. Not only the instrumentation is phenomenal, Gaga's vocals in rather different than on other tracks, but that's what makes this song even more appreciative! Such innocent voice that became real strong over the years... It's nice to know how much she evolved. But for this specific track, her sweeter voice suited more.
Love, love, love this record so much! :heart:

@ChavaWM [8]
summer bop.

@jensentyy [7.8]
Gwen Stefani's best song yet.

@Rumours1977 [7.5]
Probably the strongest up-tempo in the latter portion of the album.

@The Bling [7]
She's cute :gaycat: I don't know what else to say about her

@Oriane [7]
It used to be one of my favorite songs off the album, when I was 13-14. Now I don't think it's that good anymore, it feels kind of shallow and I'm not a fan of her vocals here. I love the chorus though.

@PerfectCure [6.5]
One of the cutest tracks she's ever made! I love her soft voice on this track. Even though this track is probably not her style (I think of Gwen Stefani every time I hear it), it's a really good album-ending song and it really deserves its place on the album. Not to mention that it was one of the first songs produced for the album which makes it very special in my opinion.

@Gypsygaga1 [6]
Again, it is kinda meh.

@That J [5]
I don't Get the huge appeal. It's aight.

LAST TIME: #9

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Chuckles
9 minutes ago, Antonio said:

[#7] Boys Boys Boys
[Score] 7.862

[Highs] @The Bling @GaGaSwift @maxblac [11]
[Lows] @Gagnetti [1]

wQTFKVk.jpg

[ Antonio's Remark ] [3.8]

One of the worst songs on this album, probably the one that aged the worst. The chorus is just so cringey and shallow, and although the rest of the song isn't as bad, it completely ruins it for me, total skip.

Commentary ]

Reveal hidden contents

@GaGaSwift [11]
Best by far for me. Invented the hunties. The pinnacle of FameGa.

@The Bling [11]
This is the song I play the most, tbh. I can't spend more than 3 days without listening to it :firega: I dare you to tell me it isn't a complete banger :staymad:

@maxblac [11]
Easily my fave. Very 80s, but still fresh. I kinda wish she had switched Just Dance at the JWT to this.

@Gypsygaga1 [10]
MAJOR BOP.

@Gardevoir [8.5]
Even though it doesn’t have her best lyrics, it’s still a jam. Celebrate your gay pride.

@That J [7.5]
This is a guilty pleasure for me and I don't listen to it as much as I once did but its a good time. My true colors came shining thru when I heard it on tour and jumped around singing alone WE LOVE THEM. God help me.

@PerfectCure [7]
A very solid track to be honest, but those eggs and legs lyrics... yeah.

@Beytwice [7]
BOYS BOYS BOYS. MY INNER 9 YEAR OLD IS QUACKING 2.0

@Rumours1977 [6.25]
While the verses are just average, the hook is undeniably catchy.

@Oriane [6]
Another filler, maybe a bit better than the other ones. I like the dark vibe and her voice on it. But the chorus is too light and kind of shallow...

@The Louvre [6]
Love it when you call me legs, in the morning rate it a six.

@Gagnetti [1]
Skip skip skip :poot:
Some of you might be really triggered with my comment on this one.
Sorry RedOnesters, but this track for me is blank, in ev'ry aspect. 
The beat is flat, but it's not the worst thing of this track.
The worst, I would say, it's the composition. It's so bad that it makes me cringe, especially the line you might know :awkney:
But I understand why some of you love it (not only because of the boys). It's a fun song and for some can be catchy, but for me, it doesn't happen.
Drag me I do not care. #Sorrynotsorry

LAST TIME: #12

Isn't this Christina?

The Louvre

I have The Fame on shuffle and Brown Eyes was done SO wrong... Should've been top 10 easily.

Archived