Featured Posts

Antonio

[#8] Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
[Score] 7.59

[Highs] @Rumours1977 [11]
[Lows] @Creyk [0]

0C3ec12.jpg

[ Antonio's Remark ] [10]

Absolute banger and deserved a spot in the top 5 just for those synths in the chorus. Now I know this song ended up last place when I first did this megarate (how?!), but it has seen THE biggest improvement here and I'm super glad that it didn't flop like it did last time.

Commentary ]

Hide contents

@Rumours1977 [11]
Just a great overall song. I would argue that it has held up better than most songs off The Fame over time.

@Gypsygaga1 [10]
Makes me feel so nostalgic.

@Beytwice [10]
My inner 9 year old is quacking.

@jensentyy [8]
Listened to the song once and now I hear it in my sleep, when I poop, and when I ****.

@Gagnetti [8]
Bang, bang! She's beautiful and dirty rich! 
If you're a true Little Monster, you know this record is really personal for Gaga, as she experienced such things in the past when she was still struggling to become who she is now.
We all experienced tough moments in life, she is no exception.
The song, for me, is about the low moments in life, of which you do rather stupid things to maybe forget a lil' bout them and be a bit happier.
It can be drug abuse, partying all night long, just to forget about life.
It's a nice song, with a great melody, that sometimes it gets stuck in your head for hooooours! :woohoo:

@Oriane [8]
It took me a while to appreciate it, but now I consider it as one of the best in the album. It's a good transition between her pre-Fame era and The Fame.

@Gagz [8]
This Song isn’t a standout on the album imo but I live for the MB performance.

@PerfectCure [8]
Another great song! I kind of don’t have a lot to say. It’s a really good track anyway, and I think I’m one of the few people who loves the video as well!

@The Louvre [8]
Nice.

@maxblac [8]
A true bop. Love the production and lyrics, but I prefer the version with "Look at them, dirty rich boys!" Still great, though.

@Gardevoir [7]
*Big Ang Voice* Money.

@The Bling [7]
The piano in the background always slays me :tony: Other than that, well she's cute and boppable :sis:

@That J [3]
Hated it back then, came to appreciate it somewhat but it isnt the sugar in my tea.

LAST TIME: LAST PLACE

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling
Just now, The Louvre said:

Rooting for Paper Gangsta to leave. Also how is "love it when you call me legs. In the morning, buy me eggs" still in?

tumblr_o6xmy3ExVx1tc2w1bo1_250.giftumblr_o6xmy3ExVx1tc2w1bo1_250.giftumblr_o6xmy3ExVx1tc2w1bo1_250.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Antonio
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

@Antonio can we get an update on the results so far please? :hug:

17- Retro, Dance, Freak
16- Again, Again
15- Money Honey
14- Brown Eyes
13- The Fame
12- Starstruck
11- Eh, Eh
10- Disco Heaven
9- I Like It Rough
8- Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

CyanDante

Boys Boys Boys  is still in???? :saladga: 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Gagnetti

BBB hasn't gone already?? U guys are really desperate for that :stalkga:, huh? That's why u all r so interested in this song

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

[#8] Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
[Score] 7.59

[Highs] @Rumours1977 [11]
[Lows] @Creyk [0]

0C3ec12.jpg

[ Antonio's Remark ] [10]

Absolute banger and deserved a spot in the top 5 just for those synths in the chorus. Now I know this song ended up last place when I first did this megarate (how?!), but it has seen THE biggest improvement here and I'm super glad that it didn't flop like it did last time.

Commentary ]

Reveal hidden contents

@Rumours1977 [11]
Just a great overall song. I would argue that it has held up better than most songs off The Fame over time.

@Gypsygaga1 [10]
Makes me feel so nostalgic.

@Beytwice [10]
My inner 9 year old is quacking.

@jensentyy [8]
Listened to the song once and now I hear it in my sleep, when I poop, and when I ****.

@Gagnetti [8]
Bang, bang! She's beautiful and dirty rich! 
If you're a true Little Monster, you know this record is really personal for Gaga, as she experienced such things in the past when she was still struggling to become who she is now.
We all experienced tough moments in life, she is no exception.
The song, for me, is about the low moments in life, of which you do rather stupid things to maybe forget a lil' bout them and be a bit happier.
It can be drug abuse, partying all night long, just to forget about life.
It's a nice song, with a great melody, that sometimes it gets stuck in your head for hooooours! :woohoo:

@Oriane [8]
It took me a while to appreciate it, but now I consider it as one of the best in the album. It's a good transition between her pre-Fame era and The Fame.

@Gagz [8]
This Song isn’t a standout on the album imo but I live for the MB performance.

@PerfectCure [8]
Another great song! I kind of don’t have a lot to say. It’s a really good track anyway, and I think I’m one of the few people who loves the video as well!

@The Louvre [8]
Nice.

@maxblac [8]
A true bop. Love the production and lyrics, but I prefer the version with "Look at them, dirty rich boys!" Still great, though.

@Gardevoir [7]
*Big Ang Voice* Money.

@The Bling [7]
The piano in the background always slays me :tony: Other than that, well she's cute and boppable :sis:

@That J [3]
Hated it back then, came to appreciate it somewhat but it isnt the sugar in my tea.

LAST TIME: LAST PLACE

@Rumours1977 SNATCHING WITH TASTE :firega:

signing out

The Bling
1 minute ago, CyanDante said:

Boys Boys Boys  is still in???? :saladga: 

What

tumblr_o6xmy3ExVx1tc2w1bo1_250.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

shame

y'all bitches are ugly clean and poor

r0qrSJa.gif

angels forever, forever angels

Antonio

can't believe BDR was last place last time around, but I'm certainly greatful that y'all acquired some taste buds!

here are the remaining songs with their placements last time, predict #7!

Spoiler

1- Paparazzi

2- Poker Face

3- Just Dance

4- Paper Gangsta

5- LoveGame

9- Summerboy

12- Boys Boys Boys

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 minutes ago, Gagnetti said:

BBB hasn't gone already?? U guys are really desperate for that :stalkga:, huh? That's why u all r so interested in this song

I like it!

i am straight too :emma:

latest?cb=20150208192405

signing out

That J

Oh my goodness.  Y'all have given good service and BAD service here!!!   

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived