💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you had access to the DWUW video, would you leak it?

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Helxig

My immediate reaction is NO!

Then I started thinking... 

First of all, it's illegal to leak this kinda info and I'd be too scared to do it.

Secondly, Gaga and her team have made efforts to stop it from getting out, so I'd like to respect her wishes. Also, I wouldn't want TMZ getting a hold of it and exaggerating whichever parts they decide to.

But... all that being said... I might consider snipping together only the best bits, removing anything that could be considered controversial, remove R Kelly's parts, and give my pieced-together Frankenstein-supercut to the little monster community...

I'm sure some shots of her dancing in the mirror outfit in front of fans and rolling around in newspaper with negative headlines about her would be nice to see after all these years. Just... none of that semi-erotic, uncomfortable, operation table, buffet, whatever was going on, stuff...

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna

welp can't you just rename the file, upload it to a share site, and then pm the link to ggd members? and they share the link, and suddenly it is everywhere and can't be stopped

#justice4dwuw

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

BeIIadonna
58 minutes ago, ToughHooker said:

welp can't you just rename the file, upload it to a share site, and then pm the link to ggd members? and they share the link, and suddenly it is everywhere and can't be stopped

#justice4dwuw

:lolga: But if it's leaked, Gaga's reputation would be ruined, and her career would probably die.

Smithy

I’d leak enough snippets so that fans could glue it together to make the video, but because the full video never leaked the press won’t care :trollga:

Giorno Giovanna
23 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:lolga: But if it's leaked, Gaga's reputation would be ruined, and her career would probably die.

bullshit, that won't happen, i dont get why all are so afraid of a leaked music video, i think the general public doesn't care enough for gaga anyway, so in my opinion it would only benefit the fans and non fans are like "idgaf"

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

mister max

I would edit out R. Kelly every time he pops up and put the XTINA version over it tbh

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

PaulaMonster13

I would keep it for myself in a computer without internet conexion to avoid leaks :trollga: But would never leak it, that mess could end Gaga's career from what we have seen. Honestly hope we never see it, I don't want to see it.

IAmNotHere1997

Isn't the video basically out already? I mean, there are tons of snippets on internet. If you take the time to put them piece by piece, you could get the video but with a lot of missing pieces :sis::sis::sis:

Reginald

Honestly, at this point, the only people who are concerned with seeing the DWUW video are monsters and stans. The gp doesn't care lol any "controversy" would be minimal because no one remembers this song (no shade. It's my most played ARTPOP track ❤️) OP if you're hinting that you have the video, PM me and it'll be our little gay secret forever

Chuckles

I have no idea what her or her team where thinking when they filmed that... it's very tasteless (At least the parts where R. Kelly is present).

Archived