Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your Song better than anything on Joanne

Blond

Featured Posts

Blond

Hi

giphy.gif

Is it just me or her cover of this song is just something far far purer than anything on Joanne.It's much more interesting and fun.I'd listen to it anytime,while Joanne is just there for specific type of mood:sweat:

Don't get me wrong ,songs on Joanne are ok,but this cover is just out of this world:music:

I'd like LG6 to be something like this tbh.  :pray:

Stream it fads

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeIIadonna

:sara: I totally agree, the vocals are really good and the high note gives me life :awesome: And the Joanne bit is correct, I get bored fast tbh 

ryanripley

nope, not for me

joanne fits any and every mood and i listen to it everyday still

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

lost in limbo

mess what, where?

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

ryanripley

can i just ask: what specific mood are you talking about to be able to enjoy Joanne? the album has its fair share of light hearted bops :huh: 

@JeremiJello i'm so glad you find all of my posts so funny :diane: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

corvus albus

Eh i don't think i can agree on this. There are songs on Joanne i personally think are inferior to this cover but there are a number of songs i would consider better. It would fit perfectly on Joanne and would be in the top league of the album but it's definitly not better than Joanne overall.

Reality

While I do think that she did an excellent job of covering "Your Song," you can't compare one song to an entire album. 

I also think that it may sound more "pure" because her vocals are so clear and on pitch. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived