Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

Interlude

Adore has improved quite a bit, I think.

Agreed!

Here she is serving Lumpy Space Princess realness :legend:

f8a27936c18611e38cfe0002c9e198f8_8.jpg

Assuming some of you haven't seen this yet, check it out! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG7HE4-K7WA

They've made other one's too so good look at those

Edited by Tokyo
#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

iloveit123

RIP Laganja Estranja!! Bye ya fake ass!

And hopefully this is the beginning of the end of too much of that talk because it is getting old now.

I mean, it can be cute, but Laganja took it too far!! Love this image, haha

tumblr_n3soizUGuX1qdqllqo1_500.png

RIP Laganja Estranja!! Bye ya fake ass!

And hopefully this is the beginning of the end of too much of that talk because it is getting old now.

I mean, it can be cute, but Laganja took it too far!! Love this image, haha

tumblr_n3soizUGuX1qdqllqo1_500.png

No need to hate on her, though. 

LadyJamie

When i was in NYC we went to see both Courtney and Bianca's shows, and while Courtneys was lovely, and did make me laugh, and she was lovely in person/gorgeous;  Bianca was EVERYTHING. I left there stanning so damn hard I can't even believe.  

We told her she should come to Toronto, and she said her, Courtney and Adore are all coming for World Pride in June! But seriously if you ever have the chance to go see Bianca live, DO IT. I laughed so hard I cried and my stomach hurt when we left.  I wanted SO badly for her to read me, I would've paid extra for it tbh. 

When June comes around I am 1000% going NICE and early for Bianca's gig because I had the greatest time at that show, hers and Alyssa/Shangela's being the best I've seen. 

Guys, I'm going to NYC next week and I just saw there is a Bianca show at Industry and I really wanna go! But I don't really know how NYC's night life works. Around what time do these shows usually start? Is Industry a bar where you just walk in and order drinks or is it like a nightclub where you have to pay to get in? 

lad-gaga

i wonder if Britney spears plays the clip of rupaul saying "the time has come for you to lip sync 4 your liffffeeeee" just before she goes on stage

Guys, I'm going to NYC next week and I just saw there is a Bianca show at Industry and I really wanna go! But I don't really know how NYC's night life works. Around what time do these shows usually start? Is Industry a bar where you just walk in and order drinks or is it like a nightclub where you have to pay to get in? 

She's at Industry every Tuesday at 11, so if no cover is specified I wouldn't that there is one

i wonder if Britney spears plays the clip of rupaul saying "the time has come for you to lip sync 4 your liffffeeeee" just before she goes on stage

No need for the shade tho  :roll:

LadyoftheDam

It's obvious that Bianca is going to win after those edits of her on the show on like every episode. Personally, I love Adore + I have for a while, but if she doesn't win, then I hope Bianca does. She's really good at what she does. 

ChavaWM

Agreed!

Here she is serving Lumpy Space Princess realness :legend:

f8a27936c18611e38cfe0002c9e198f8_8.jpg

Assuming some of you haven't seen this yet, check it out! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG7HE4-K7WA

They've made other one's too so good look at those

Omg that video was epic!

So I'm watching Season 2 for the first time (I started with Season 5 while airing and watching Season 6 now, and I watched all of Season 1 yesterday) and I know that Tyra wins. I'm on Episode 2 and how the f**k is she the best? She must pull something huge out of the bag in a few weeks, right?

iloveit123

So I'm watching Season 2 for the first time (I started with Season 5 while airing and watching Season 6 now, and I watched all of Season 1 yesterday) and I know that Tyra wins. I'm on Episode 2 and how the f**k is she the best? She must pull something huge out of the bag in a few weeks, right?

no, lol