Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

My Birthday Message For Gaga

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

Happy Birthday to the queen who taught me and so many other Little Monsters what unconditional love truly is ♥️ Love is a word that gets carelessly thrown around sometimes but there is no doubt that you love your Little Monsters with every cell in your body. It's that deep visceral maternal love that is why I've stayed these past 10 years. You truly are Mama Monster♥️ You took the freaks, weirdos, and misfits and loved them as your own. You gave us a "home" where we were the "cool kids". You've inspired so many people and some even say that Sharon Needles' classic "when in doubt freak em out" was inspired by your policy of celebrating your inner freak. As I always say "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster"♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Ronk

:applause: Great post.

Gaga's importance and impact on the world is about so much more than her music.  This tweet from 2015 says it all:

t89qmHg.jpg

I live outside the space time continuum.

Bloodyjack
3 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Happy Birthday to the queen who taught me and so many other Little Monsters what unconditional love truly is ♥️ Love is a word that gets carelessly thrown around sometimes but there is no doubt that you love your Little Monsters with every cell in your body. It's that deep visceral maternal love that is why I've stayed these past 10 years. You truly are Mama Monster♥️ You took the freaks, weirdos, and misfits and loved them as your own. You gave us a "home" where we were the "cool kids". You've inspired so many people and some even say that Sharon Needles' classic "when in doubt freak em out" was inspired by your policy of celebrating your inner freak. As I always say "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster"♥️

Great post gurl and once again loving the Sharon analogys whose that in the bed though

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

Great post gurl and once again loving the Sharon analogys whose that in the bed though

She's a little monster who Gaga had met with during the born this way ball♥️ I mean I feel like you can't be a Gaga fan and not love Sharon haha. Gaga is the mother of all freaks but Sharon is the stepmother of all freaks haha

Bloodyjack
6 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

She's a little monster who Gaga had met with during the born this way ball♥️ I mean I feel like you can't be a Gaga fan and not love Sharon haha. Gaga is the mother of all freaks but Sharon is the stepmother of all freaks haha

Yes lol but the most ironic thing about that is that Sharon doesn't like gaga😂😂

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

Yes lol but the most ironic thing about that is that Sharon doesn't like gaga😂😂

I have a feeling that deep in her cold little black heart she has a tiny bit of love for Gaga haha. 

Archived