Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Delicate flopped so hard

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

Andrea B
14 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

I sound like a hater because I give out FACTS?

I don't understand - did End Game smash or what?

it didn't smash but it is a streaming hit.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
8 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

Right and this is coming from the same person who thinks the fame was bigger than 1989. 😂

I stan taylor but TF is bigger than 1989 in terms of WW sales but its not fair to compare them since TF(M) has been out longer than 1989 so is understandable that TF has bigger sales.

Taylorrgh
18 minutes ago, Andree said:

I stan taylor but TF is bigger than 1989 in terms of WW sales but its not fair to compare them since TF(M) has been out longer than 1989 so is understandable that TF has bigger sales.

Well 1989 had much bigger tour. Let’s be honest the fame would not have sold 15 million copies if it weren’t for the fame monster because after all their sales are combined  and that’s real facts. The original the fame and 1989 had similar successs

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Tyler Henry said:

Well 1989 had much bigger tour. Let’s be honest the fame would not have sold 15 million copies if it weren’t for the fame monster and that’s real facts.

but it did and those are facts so there's not point in arguing over sales from 9 years ago

8RVwzMv.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Taylorrgh
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

but it did and those are facts so there's not point in arguing over sales from 9 years ago

8RVwzMv.gif

I’m not arguing. I’m just stating the obvious because some monsters seem to forget that the fame by itself without the additional EP had more or less the same success as 1989 except the fact that 1989 had a bigger tour and sold 1.5 million more copies in the USA without the aid of an EP and in a time where album sales were declining much faster than in 2008. I’m not a fan of Taylor, I’m just a realist. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Robo Ga

The fact that so many of you consider Reputation to be a flop just further proves that you will never be happy with Gaga's eras or success in any way. The bar is set too high. Y'all are living in 2010, the industry has changed. 

🤖⚡️

Anderson123

Her album is selling pretty well so I don't think she "flopped". Just look at Adele's 25, they're both selling a lot of albums but they're not trying to push their singles like it's Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. I'm more than okay with that to be honest, I'd be sick of artists trying to shove their music into our throats 24/7 for a whole year.

queenmother

I don't understand why everybody cares about charts :saladga: 

It's a great song so why do you care if it debutes #99 or #1? :fthis:

And saying that the album flopped? 

Flopped?

FLOPPED???! 

:bye:

ArtGagaPop
2 hours ago, Andree said:

it didn't smash but it is a streaming hit.

i don't think a song that has less streams then Perfect illusion should be called a streaming hit :poot:

But this thread is a mess, Delicate is only in it's 2nd or 3rd week on the charts and is still climbing, i don't really think it will be a hit but alteast give it some time to grow. Also it's not like any other female have had a hit these last year with anything other then their lead/2nd single and atleast taylor had huge album sales and a first single that went #1. Also saying no one buys her tour tickets is a lie when she will have one of the biggest tours ever :toofunny:

malazam
10 hours ago, andrew23 said:

Charts:
#66 US (Billboard)
#87 UK

Apple Music:
#170 US
#173 UK

Itunes:
#46 US
#115 UK

What happened to Taylor? This era is a mess. End Game, Ready For It and her tour flopped too, no one buys her singles and her tickets. 

By the way her reputation's never been worse, so.

HER TOUR FLOPPED? LMAO!

another shot before we kiss the other side

flop? reputation sold 2mil copies. lmao, it took her 4 months to do what ARTPOP couldn't in 4 years

Green Detox

You know right now. She could care less about her singles. They're focused on the tour

Andrea B
5 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

i don't think a song that has less streams then Perfect illusion should be called a streaming hit :poot:

But this thread is a mess, Delicate is only in it's 2nd or 3rd week on the charts and is still climbing, i don't really think it will be a hit but alteast give it some time to grow. Also it's not like any other female have had a hit these last year with anything other then their lead/2nd single and atleast taylor had huge album sales and a first single that went #1. Also saying no one buys her tour tickets is a lie when she will have one of the biggest tours ever :toofunny:

End Game reached 120m in less than a month on youtube(i think PI reached 100m in a year) and is getting more daily streams than PI on Spotify. End Game is a streaming hit:wub:.  yeah this thread is full of hate and wrong opinions 

Jessica Germ

Girl she's gonna climb that BB100, just like MR. Plus it's like the 4th single sooo 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived