💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will not be attending the VMA's

Jjang

Featured Posts

oh well. I didn't see this coming. I'm still hoping for the new single this year!

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
absolutelyfab

Let's see.... Media Blackout.... She's on tour...... Album is coming out in 2013.... yeah, let's not get our hopes up.

wait, I've seen more people saying that. have I missed something? like gaga saying that in the chat? :noparty: well if that's true :cryga:

MattyMonster

I don´t know why, but I´m kinda glad. I wouldn´t want her to try and top Jo and do something even worse :shrug:

Jjang

oh well. I didn't see this coming. I'm still hoping for the new single this year!

The only thing you should hope for is for it to smash :omgexcited: Which is bound to happen. :party:

RAMROD

lol those cute lil mons screaming over her face.. virtually. :dies:

No wonder she left. She even had to asked them to calm down.

And well it is not like we can't see it. It is impossible to fly from EU during her tour that mattered more than an awarding show.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Darcklighter22

lol those cute lil mons screaming over her face.. virtually. :dies:

No wonder she left. She even had to asked them to calm down.

And well it is not like we can't see it. It is impossible to fly from EU during her tour that mattered more than an awarding show.

if you really look at the screen-cap the calm down guys wasn't her it's a user "derpga" who has the same photo but the face is the derpga one lol.....and not surprised she's not attending...meh s'all good...and why does her not attending mean no single and the album in 2013? ...you guys still on that brats things..some franchise posting an article =/= confirmation the album is only coming in 2013, that was back in april. Interscope wants her to release music A.S.A.P and she's teasing about the new single (she's not stupid overhyping it now if it's not coming this year...she knows the backlash of the early BTW overhype caused)

thats sucks, cause the vmas without gaga will be the most boring thing ever... :cry:

ElectricLover

Welp, I guess it's not gonna be worth watching this year. :nails: Unless No Doubt shows up for a surprise perfomance or something.

Lion Heart

This doesn't surprise me tbh :shrug:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Dave Cookie

I'm not too disappointed. I was always expecting a 2013 release. :shrug:

this. I can't believe you guys think she'll release the single in September... :smh:

GermanJudas16

Guys, I think she wants to play with us. She just answered "no, no vmas for me". That could mean that she already knows that she isn't nominated for sure this year, therefore she won't get any awards. "No VMAs for her".

So there's still the possibility that she could perform, though.

Don't give your hopes up. 8)

Archived