Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

New Leak Breakdown

Blond

Featured Posts

Defmix100
5 hours ago, Creyk said:

untagged

an untagged version came out years ago, either that or I can't hear any tags in the version I've had which came out in/pre 2010

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

an untagged version came out years ago, either that or I can't hear any tags in the version I've had which came out in/pre 2010

So you had the untagged version and didn't share with us for years?

:cryga:

5 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

What kind of feminist and self-empowerment anthem Hollywood is? Ugh her 20 year old mind

do you mean that in a shady way?? The second verse is a little cringy indeed, but I think there's so much power in this song retrospectively. Knowing where she is now and thinking about her mindset and determination then really strike a chord. 

Plus those cute vocals damn

Defmix100
12 minutes ago, Creyk said:

So you had the untagged version and didn't share with us for years?

:cryga:

I assumed it was the version everyone had haha :ph34r: I would have just gotten it in a widespread pack of unreleased songs

8 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I assumed it was the version everyone had haha :ph34r: I would have just gotten it in a widespread pack of unreleased songs

that was manually detagged - the true untagged (aka, the real version) has not leaked until yesterday

Defmix100
5 minutes ago, DMTT said:

that was manually detagged - the true untagged (aka, the real version) has not leaked until yesterday

oh right, whoever detagged it did a great job

Chromatislaps

omg I just realized the verse for Yah ha have the same melody as the "Dance in the Dark" verse :giveup: omg DITD was basically made before The Fame :firega: 

MonsterOfSpain
On 25/3/2018 at 7:51 PM, Tobcho said:

do you mean that in a shady way?? The second verse is a little cringy indeed, but I think there's so much power in this song retrospectively. Knowing where she is now and thinking about her mindset and determination then really strike a chord. 

Plus those cute vocals damn

No, I actually mean it :interestinga:

Archived