đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

20+ Unreleased Songs Leak

Earthling

Featured Posts

Cerny

Trigger, Yay Ha, and Hollywood are absolute horse sh*t and I’m a seed that’s going to grow into a stunning flower by listening to them religiously.

I still can’t find Rock Show (80’s version) though, and I love both, Rock Show and the 80’s... and I want to make that holy trinity above a quaternity.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LostBoyfriend

Could someone share the link with me? I want to hear them soo much!! 

Got them, thanks so much!

Eggsy

Is anyone else just excited GGD is busy right now? I mean its been the same 10 people for a month.. Jk i love all 10 of you ^+^

FFXSoul91

I'm gonna join the ranks of people asking for help finding a ZIP file. I'm overwhelmed. :saladga:

Edit: Someone helped me out. Thank you! :tony:

Gagnetti

"Love Sick Girl" and "Yay Ha" & "When She Go" and "Go, Go ,Go" are almost identical, but, well, they are demos, right? And she was probably struggling to find the best title...

ChicaSkas
6 minutes ago, exoskeleton35 said:

GagaDaily mods, in the past Gaga's team has been more lax when it's come to leaks of music. Are they stricter now? I just don't get why somebody can't put them all in a zip file so they can be downloaded? They'll be downloaded anyways. It's the internet. 

Times have changed, and Gagas team and management has changed over the past 10 years. What used to fly then under the radar and exist as free promo, now is a risk. GGD cannot be seen or portrayed to condone or actively link anything that will hurt Gaga, offend Gaga, or financially impact Gaga or her team. 

Lastly, none of this is good for poor Rob Fusari, either. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

After listening to Broken Drum Machine I can finally see what Fusari was talking about when he said Gaga was his "Strokes girl"

• Admin changed the title to 20+ Unreleased Songs Leak
  • CyanLights locked this topic

Archived