Earthling

Featured Posts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DevanInSpace
3 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

this is why no one would believe you :poot: 

the amount of times people say "i have this" or "i have that" and then say theyre not gonna share it :triggered:

share it, and become a martyr! :tony: 

How can I share it? No promises it's legit but definitely seems ripped from stems or something. They're all studio vocals.

Perfume

Off topic but - the Charli XCX fandom trades fanmade and remade tracks of songs that Charli only performed live.... they literally TRADE those for pictures and stuff. Nothing surprises me anymore 

an angel held me like a child

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Off topic but - the Charli XCX fandom trades fanmade and remade tracks of songs that Charli only performed live.... they literally TRADE those for pictures and stuff. Nothing surprises me anymore 

and by pictures you mean nudes right? :poot: And the songs arent even real? M E S S Y hunties

Musery

Ryusei
Just now, DMTT said:

so no one else is upset that there's no full Musicland? 

How do we know that? :oprah:  just wondering, I saw this being said in here all the time but where is this new info from

Musery

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, DMTT said:

so no one else is upset that there's no full Musicland? 

Her BEST demo. 

nath4gaga

Of all the animal audios out there how can I tell which one is in the original key ugh this is stressing me out aha

Laceface

I think there were rumours before that the only existence of the song was the long snippet from Much Music Awards '09 

Ryusei
Just now, Laceface said:

:toofunny:Wait, what is Lossless? 

lossless audio is the best possible audio quality. Mp3 is "lossy" I'm not gonna get into all the technical stuff :ladyhaha: 

Musery

Perfume
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

How do we know that? :oprah:  just wondering, I saw this being said in here all the time but where is this new info from

The leaker of these said so. I’d leave out a glimmer of hope though 

an angel held me like a child

LadyGagaLuvr24
Just now, Ryusei said:

lossless audio is the best possible audio quality. Mp3 is "lossy" I'm not gonna get into all the technical stuff :ladyhaha: 

Converting all my mp3's to lossless right now, thank you!

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Goddess of Brice liked my tweet about more coming today, but also confirmed they don't have Princess Die

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

• Admin changed the title to 20+ Unreleased Songs Leak
  • CyanLights locked this topic

Archived