20+ Unreleased Songs Leak

Earthling

Featured Posts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Could someone please PM me a download link? I found one already, but the files are M4A and I'd prefer MP3!

1 hour ago, Speechless94 said:

Hi guys if someone could PM me a link that would be really appreciated :giggle: :wub: I found the youtube link but thats kinda messy 

Thanks in advance! :hug:

1 hour ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

Could someone PM me a download link please :gaycat: 

37 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

Hiiii can someone PM me a download link too please? :giveup:

36 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

Can someone PM me the links :awkney:

I know I'm late :awkney:

I was travelling :awkney:

5 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Anybody got links :queenga:

BeIIadonna

More The Fame demos leaked including

Boys,Boys,Boys (Concept Dmeo)

Fever (Funk Demo)

Let Love Down

I Like It Rough (Demo)

and a Poker Face (Demo)

Girl Under You
2 hours ago, GaGaLB said:

List of unleaked lady gaga songs

Tell me if any of these songs are fake?. so we have these songs to be leaked

Okay... so about these

Blush & Tiara and Gaze could be real, since Gaga tweeted those titles as hashtags back in the day. However no one ever really cared about them until Farhan posted about them, and since Farhan is a fraud it is possible that those aren't even titles of songs.

Heal Me was written for A Star Is Born

Rabies is not the real title. It was just some untitled demo she played on Howard Stern and Monsters call it "Rabies" simply because when she played the audio she said "this is the beat" and people thought she said "this is Rabies"

Candy Art, Cold Hearted Bitch and CRWTH, I don't think those are real? Everyone thought they were real ARTPOP titles, even ClevverNews posted about it, but they aren't registered, Gaga has never mentioned them in interviews so I don't even know where they came from?

I believe there are some other titles that were supposed to be on BTW but were scrapped, I remember reading proof about them on GGD years ago but I can't find anything. There were 3 titles on a thread called "clarify/know unreleased songs from each album"? (or sth along those lines), 2 of those titles were: Louder Than Bombs, Laughing Budda, and I can't remember the other one but I think it might be Raining Dead Barbies?

Swan Song is just ARTPOP. There's no song called Swan Song (at least that we know of). The song she played in the car in 2012 was just an early demo of ARTPOP.

Kick It, Private In Public, Medusa... I've reading about those titles for years but I believe they're fake - we have no proof they're real. I'm not sure where Believe and Funk the Punk come from? And Chaos Angel / Vampire were just GGD theories, Gaga has never fully acknowledged them. Also I have never heard about Far from Me and Black Disco. Where did you get those titles?

Gas Station Disco is a real song, I think it was confirmed by a real insider, but since Farhan posted unreleased lines from an old demo of Fashion of His Love and tried to pass it off as a GSD snippet, everyone's skeptical that it actually exists. Never Again was also made up by Farhan.

I remember reading at some point that Paradise was also re-worked for Joanne but I don't know if that's real

And I think Charlotte Nights is just some early demo of Brooklyn Nights. Also I believe that the Tinnitus instrumental is fake. There's no way she would talk about a song on an interview saying that she left out really good tracks if she hadn't even recorded the vocals for it.

xoxojohnwayne
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

More The Fame demos leaked including

Boys,Boys,Boys (Concept Dmeo)

Fever (Funk Demo)

Let Love Down

I Like It Rough (Demo)

and a Poker Face (Demo)

wheeeereeee

BeIIadonna
Just now, xoxojohnwayne said:

wheeeereeee