đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

20+ Unreleased Songs Leak

Earthling

Featured Posts

avalon x

We already had Ribbons though. :awkney: 

And Again Again sounds like someone added stems over the original song, even the piano's there.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t understand why Trigger and Your freakin’ car haven’t ever been in any albums

Same DNA but Born This Way

AyaKara

Trigger is the best part -- so haunting, would love to hear more music like this from Gaga.

Also really loving Oh Baby, Yay Ha (more than Lovesick Girl), and Spin You Around.

Does anyone feel like Gaga doesn't write as much music as she used to?

PoshLife

I think Love Sick Girl is my favorite, but it's sort of hard to be sure just listening to each once

When She Go is also really good

imnotyourbabe10

What a treat to wake up to :diane:  Exactly why I love this cult site and stanning Gaga. 

Anyone else shook by the late 90's/early 00's pop vibes to some of these? 

Trigger is beautiful -- would love to hear more eerie, haunting tracks from her.  

Have a wonderful Sunday, GGD! 

BeIIadonna
14 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

we basically just got a new album :laughga:

Well the insiders were half correct :poot: We got unreleased in 2018 that makes up an album worth :derpga: Is The Fame unreleased LG6? :selena: 

Cerny

Ok, what I get from this collection of tracks is that: 

1 - This is pretty much an album, a good one. And 2 - The majority of these tracks were produced by Fusari and I can now say that he is the best producer Gaga has worked with, so far. The prominent drumming is a total win for me and he knows a thing or two about cohesiveness. And I have no idea if Gaga wrote these alone but the lyrics are not awful either.

Every track is an absolute blast, I can’t even choose a favourite, I just know that “Trigger” is the stand-out track but then there are tracks like “Spin Me Around”, “Yay Ha”, “Hollywood”, “Love Sick Girl” which gives me very brief and subtle Ashes to Ashes vibes, “Your Freaking Car” with that classic Lady Gaga sound and “Broken Drum Machine” a diamond in the rough. 

Whoever leaked these, thank you. I’ve rediscovered my appreciation for Gaga as a singer/interpreter and composer.

Laceface

Maybe this was the album before The Fame that was rumoured to have Retro Physical as the lead single? 

• Admin changed the title to 20+ Unreleased Songs Leak
  • CyanLights locked this topic

Archived