Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

20+ Unreleased Songs Leak

Earthling

Featured Posts

DOJA CAT
1 minute ago, Gaga.For.Gaga said:

I remember when fooled me again and retro physical leaked and I’d been waiting under a year probably at that point and 9 Years + later I’m still getting that exciting feeling and theses songs are taking me right back to the start. 

Gives me me hope that Quicksand and Out of Control probably now my most anticipated songs could still one day see the light of day. 

I’m hoping I’m the next coming years more ARTPOP stuff will leak like TEA and SiRE

thank u, next

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
4 minutes ago, Gaga.For.Gaga said:

I remember when fooled me again and retro physical leaked and I’d been waiting under a year probably at that point and 9 Years + later I’m still getting that exciting feeling and theses songs are taking me right back to the start. 

Gives me me hope that Quicksand and Out of Control probably now my most anticipated songs could still one day see the light of day. 

I felt the same way. Like it was 2008 again and I was listening to Just Dance on the radio again. Great way to experience the 10th anniversary of the FAME.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Infinity Wave
19 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I felt the same way. Like it was 2008 again and I was listening to Just Dance on the radio again. Great way to experience the 10th anniversary of the FAME.

Hey there! Sorry to bother you but I was sleeping and I'm trying to recap everything that happened.

Do you know what leaked with the Lady Gaga Now repository? Thanks :happy:

Colourful

BeIIadonna
Just now, Infinity Wave said:

Hey there! Sorry to bother you but I was sleeping and I'm trying to recap everything that happened.

Nothing new leaked :diane: 

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

i have no idea what the ladygaganow repository is but I know 40+ songs leaked and also I was drunkish earlier and I cannot post links. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
Just now, Green Detox said:

Anyone has the 8GB folder?

Pardon? no that sounds awesome do PM me

Infinity Wave
2 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Nothing new leaked :diane: 

Omg are you sure?? Like there were folders named"ARTPOP unreleased" and "btw unreleased" :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Colourful

ARTPOP39
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Pardon? no that sounds awesome do PM me

use google lol *sarcasm from previous posts lol

BeIIadonna
3 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Omg are you sure?? Like there were folders named"ARTPOP unreleased" and "btw unreleased" :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Yes, it's the unreleased we already had :diane: 

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, ARTPOP39 said:

use google lol *sarcasm from previous posts lol

:crossed:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived