Earthling

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

Where can I hear any of this? Can anyone help, thank you 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, calmar said:

I was asleep for a bit and now I see ARTPOP stuff has leaked, but a lot of it is just stuff we had before. Is any of it actually new?

not really, depends on what your collection is like but I have 1k+ songs and already had I think every single one of these except the stuff that leaked today

calmar
Just now, Efron said:

not really, depends on what your collection is like but I have 1k+ songs and already had I think every single one of these except the stuff that leaked today

By this do you mean the Fame/pre-Fame stuff alone? 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Katie14

im so confused. does anyone have a full list of everything that was released yesterday and today with links?

Just now, calmar said:

By this do you mean the Fame/pre-Fame stuff alone? 

correct! yeah and I had a bunch of those already too, there were honestly only a few truly new things unless you count HQ and different versions etc.

QueenTam

OMGGG

WHAT A GREAT DAY

I downloaded those first 14 leaks WHERE CAN I FIND THE REST?

ARE THERE GONNA BE MOREEEE LEAKS

IM GONNA THROW UP HELP

Evan Peters

someone betta pm the new **** that leaked besides the original 14 :triggered:

emma roberts is an abuser

shame

The good sis @goddessofbrice has a message for y'all from BanLand:

"Hello Monsters, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have deactivated my twitter account (@goddessofbrice), so I can stay safe from legal troubles and avoid people thinking I was the one who was leaking tracks. I am simply just a person who is spreading tracks."

To reiterate, @goddessofbrice is not responsible for obtaining (via hacking) the unreleased demos, he is merely sharing the links of the leaks to the public as wished by the original poster.

angels forever, forever angels

DOJA CAT
1 minute ago, TheShameMonster said:

"Hello Monsters, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have deactivated my twitter account (@goddessofbrice), so I can stay safe from legal troubles and avoid people thinking I was the one who was leaking tracks. I am simply just a person who is spreading tracks."

To reiterate, @goddessofbrice is not responsible for obtaining (via hacking) the unreleased demos, he is merely sharing the links of the leaks to the public as wished by the original poster.

Rest In Peace

thank u, next

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Hate how artists do this. We're simple people. We like music. When music appears. We listen. What the hell would be anybody's problem with what happened today?

Little Fighter

SapphicFire (didn't realize they changed their name oops) on twitter has a link

can someone link me to the 8gb folder? I'm missing some old leaks

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Lextyr97
3 hours ago, Ryusei said:

goddessofbrice go to this twitter account and you can Dl it all

It's deleted

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived