💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

20+ Unreleased Songs Leak

Earthling

Featured Posts

DevanInSpace
Just now, DMTT said:

i'm just saying that the fanmade studio version from the artrave is excellent quality. it's like 2:20 or so

Mine's 3:25. Idk how to upload a photo here 0.0 I'm usually only on here for leaks. Someone tell me how 0.0

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7868261 

2 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:giveup: Sis please don't do this 

She just has the turn table recording....she thinks she has it but she doesn't.

Don't let her fool you

2 minutes ago, DMTT said:

just realized that soundcloud user posted that thing about 350+ followers almost 18 hours ago, so 

also almost the exact same post nine months ago! but everyone is acting like they know who it is and are so eager for these great leaks from them. they wont even say what they have, just "i'll see what i can do". how do we know it isnt just another bullshit follow thirsty troll ..??? (cuz it is)

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Perfume
3 minutes ago, DevanInSpace said:

Mine sounds pretty legit... 🙃 But I'll keep it for myself I guess.

there are some amazing remakes out there. 

an angel held me like a child

1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

this is why no one would believe you :poot: 

the amount of times people say "i have this" or "i have that" and then say theyre not gonna share it :triggered:

this. like, no offense, but people who actually have unleaked unreleased songs don't post about it like this

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

Didn't Animal leak in lossless years ago? :oprah: 

Yeah but I would love a super HQ version like his ones ^^ I love this song and having great quality would be cool :) 

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, DevanInSpace said:

Mine's 3:25. Idk how to upload a photo here 0.0 I'm usually only on here for leaks. Someone tell me how 0.0

Leaked

Perfume
1 minute ago, uvglo said:

also almost the exact same post nine months ago! but everyone is acting like they know who it is and are so eager for these great leaks from them. they wont even say what they have, just "i'll see what i can do". how do we know it isnt just another bullshit follow thirsty troll ..??? (cuz it is)

In a comment replying to someone on the post, who asked “Do you have everything” or something like that, they said “Not EVERYTHING but a lot of it” or along the lines of that. Wouldn’t believe this for a second.

an angel held me like a child

1 minute ago, uvglo said:

this. i don't see any evidence that they've ever leaked anything. and if they had, they'd have more than 350 followers haha

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah but I would love a super HQ version like his ones ^^ I love this song and having great quality would be cool :) 

you can't get higher than lossless lololol let's hope for something else that we don't already have :)

• Admin changed the title to 20+ Unreleased Songs Leak
  • CyanLights locked this topic

Archived