news

20+ Unreleased Songs Leak

Earthling

Featured Posts

monketsharona
Just now, DMTT said:

just like ladygaganownet, i'm not gonna get my hopes up that anything's coming - i doubt that account is legit - but can't hurt to throw a follow anyway ;)

in all seriousness, i bet this is the last week for a good while. who knows, but i don't think much else is circulating

Goddessofbrice confirmed there is more to come

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, DMTT said:

just like ladygaganownet, i'm not gonna get my hopes up that anything's coming - i doubt that account is legit - but can't hurt to throw a follow anyway ;)

in all seriousness, i bet this is the last week for a good while. who knows, but i don't think much else is circulating

Apparently this account is legit

2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Goddessofbrice confirmed there is more to come

1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Apparently this account is legit

well, let's see! i just find it strange that all of a sudden today, when someone else is leaking stuff, that this person would too. farhan has nothing left anymore, and the first leaker already said no one has TYP, and i don't think anyone has OOC or QUicksand either. i hope i'm wrong, though. 

Luke78619

Which do yall think is the more final version?

Love Sick Girl or Yay Ha?

Gagapedia says Yay Ha was used as a demo along with other unreleased tracks for a record, so maybe this is the more final one? But idek if gagapedia is credible :shrug:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Laceface
32 minutes ago, DMTT said:

@MonsterGaga5555, we know all the producers except Oh Baby. did leaker say who produced that?

that's assuming Vulpis produced Hollywood (we know he produced the demo), RedOne produced Shut Up (it's registed with his name, and the synths are ones that he uses in other songs), and guessing that Space Cowboy and/or CHerry CHerry Boom Boom produced Your Freakin Car (since it's the same synth as Starstruck). 

but i have no idea about Oh Baby. it honestly sounds like Stuck On ****in You lolol

Martin Kauzuamamfafmatjatjatph?

SoundMedicine
3 hours ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Oh Well in HQ and 

a new version of Filthy Pop! 

where can i listen to it? :)

monketsharona
1 minute ago, DMTT said:

well, let's see! i just find it strange that all of a sudden today, when someone else is leaking stuff, that this person would too. farhan has nothing left anymore, and the first leaker already said no one has TYP, and i don't think anyone has OOC or QUicksand either. i hope i'm wrong, though. 

weel he acknowledged my tweet asking for Out of Control and Animal, let's see what happens ^^ 

1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

Gagapedia says Yay Ha was used as a demo along with other unreleased tracks for a record, so maybe this is the more final one? But idek if gagapedia is credible :shrug:

i think LSG is the final/more recent version, since it's more electronic-sounding (vs. Yay Ha, which is guitar-based). she started going more electronic at the end of her partnership with Fusari, i believe. also, Love Sick Girl is an interesting title, vs. Yay Ha which sounds very filler/temporary until she found a better term lol

regardless, LSG > YH

also Go GO GO and When SHe Go. WSG obvs came second, but they're both so short and only a verse + chorus, so i'm surprised there were two demos to that 

2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Love Sick Legend has gotta be the final tbqh

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

BeIIadonna
Just now, monketsharona said:

weel he acknowledged my tweet asking for Out of Control and Animal, let's see what happens ^^ 

We have Animal don't we? :oprah: 

nath4gaga
Just now, monketsharona said:

OMG if we got them I'd die!

BeIIadonna
Just now, Laceface said:

I need Quicksand, are there many TFM outtakes? 

Gaga said there isn't any TFM outtakes :diane: 

2 minutes ago, Laceface said:

Martin Kauzuamamfafmatjatjatph?

LMFAO exactly why i said CCBB hahahaha

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

if OOC leaks, i will eat my foot. although i would've said that about Hollywood, so :trollga:

• Admin changed the title to 20+ Unreleased Songs Leak
  • CyanLights locked this topic

Archived