• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeIIadonna
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

Maybe it is

just a compilation? :triggered:

Maybe :shrug: I'm not sure

i still can't believe we have Love Sick GIrl and When She Go. four months ago, we thought gettting the remaining fusari tracks would be impossible, and now . . . 

although, Alone Now, Cut The Cake, and Fabulesque may never leak, because they weren't registered, so they might be more elusive. Funky Beat could be the Fever (Funk demo) rework. could be wrong. 

LadyGagaLuvr24
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

But 8 GB didn't leak today :oprah: 

Well 1 GB of Perfect Illusion stems add up if you're doing a masterpost for every leak from her first baby steps to up until now.

Laceface

I doubt they impersonated anyone and requested songs, we didn't even know Your Freakin Car was a song?

BeIIadonna
Just now, Laceface said:

I doubt they impersonated anyone and requested songs, we didn't even know Your Freakin Car was a song?

Or Oh Baby

Weasel

Don't care much about old songs with different instrumentals but Filthy Pop (Demo 2) goes hard :firega:

@MonsterGaga5555, we know all the producers except Oh Baby. did leaker say who produced that?

that's assuming Vulpis produced Hollywood (we know he produced the demo), RedOne produced Shut Up (it's registed with his name, and the synths are ones that he uses in other songs), and guessing that Space Cowboy and/or CHerry CHerry Boom Boom produced Your Freakin Car (since it's the same synth as Starstruck). 

but i have no idea about Oh Baby. it honestly sounds like Stuck On ****in You lolol

Oriane

So she actually says something at the beginning of Brown Eyes

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Admin changed the title to 20+ Unreleased Songs Leak
  • CyanLights locked this topic

Archived