💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

20+ Unreleased Songs Leak

Earthling

Featured Posts

LadyGagaLuvr24
2 minutes ago, Matheus said:

But you need to have the app to access it anyways, or the Windows app won't work

No, you only need a working phone number. I never installed the app and I'm using it right now.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEMPLE
2 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

It is probably just Gaga's unreleased repertoire

It's Acapella's from TFM, BTW + ARTPOP, Demos from every album, instrumentals from every album, Stems from BTW, ARTPOP and Joanne and unreleased songs from ARPTOP backwards.

Laceface
54 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

"THE "TEAM LOVE CHILD" TRACKS WERE RECORDED FOR HER ORIGINAL DEBUT ALBUM CALLED RETRO DANCE FREAK. THE ENTIRE ALBUM WAS CHANGED WHEN SHE WAS SIGNED TO INTERSCOPE AND MET REDONE."

Lol I predicted this earlier! 

Perfume
5 minutes ago, QueenGa said:

Looks like Gaga and her team have to one up these leakers for the 10th anniversary :bon:

I know this is a joke, but people begin to believe this. Fans have impersonated more important people for a long time, getting things that people would think would be harder to attain. The Fame is especially easy due to it being from so long ago, and the producers not being as popular now as they were before. But with ARTPOP, Joanne, etc you have very well known producers and these album's were released in rather recent years so it would be hard to impersonate as Gaga's management when those producers would still have contact with her real management. Hence, no one really has anything from these eras. Save for a few smart ones.

EDIT: And before you go out of your way to try this, likely every producer, photographer ,etc  has been contacted already and will not hesitate to report you to Gaga's management and possibly the FBI (-:

an angel held me like a child

2 minutes ago, LadyGagaLuvr24 said:

No, you only need a working phone number. I never installed the app and I'm using it right now.

Oh! thank you! I didn't knew it! 
Now I don't need to have the app installed too! 

SpookyKid
3 minutes ago, THEORACLE64 said:

It's Acapella's from TFM, BTW + ARTPOP, Demos from every album, instrumentals from every album, Stems from BTW, ARTPOP and Joanne and unreleased songs from ARPTOP backwards.

how do u know :oprah: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

avalon x

Which songs did LadyGagaNowNet post? Could someone send a screenshot of what's inside the 8 GB file?

twigsnasty
3 minutes ago, THEORACLE64 said:

where is it tho

Benji
Just now, SpookyKid said:

how do u know :oprah: 

I just downloaded the app and joined their chat, the full picture just has a folder for all of them

Jewels n Drugs

bitch we want Partynauseous and Bad Kids

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

1 minute ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

Which songs did LadyGagaNowNet post? Could someone send a screenshot of what's inside the 8 GB file?

They didn't post the key to access the repository yet. I'm waiting to know what's inside it too

33 minutes ago, Lt Ripley said:

The link from that twitter is 1GB :laughga:  Holy cow! how many songs did they leaked :wtfga:

Its mostly pi stems

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

SheridanP
2 hours ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

You cant posts links sis!

Hey, could you give me a download link? Please, DM me, I can't send you a DM. Thank you.

Sherida Pajuelo.

• Admin changed the title to 20+ Unreleased Songs Leak
  • CyanLights locked this topic

Archived