💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

20+ Unreleased Songs Leak

Earthling

Featured Posts

BeIIadonna
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's the birth of it. :poot: 

Can somebody dm me Ribbons and Rockshow (80s Version)?

PM me :poot: 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To everyone who keeps asking, yes, we've had Ribbons for years - it just finally leaked untagged

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

What if Gaga's team decided to leak all these songs because of how quiet this site became? :selena:

maybe but i doubt it when they could have leaked something the majority the fanbase craves: Act II :selena:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

maybe but i doubt it when they could have leaked something the majority the fanbase craves: Act II :selena:

These 2006-2007 songs are irrelevant enough to leak them yet interesting enough for fans to give them a listen.

5 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

So is Ribbons a new version or not?

No, just HQ and untagged.

So far, Oh Baby, Love Sick Girl and Hollywood has me SCALPED.

Edit: Shut Up is rough but could've been fire

blackstar

I don't want to jump to conclusions but for the last two eras, everytime few weeks before major release, something would "accidentally" leak. During pre-ARTPOP era, Aura leaked, during pre-Perfect Illusion era, Red Flame leaked... :gum:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Bloodyjack
9 hours ago, Earthling said:

https://t.me/gagadaily (You need to download the Telegram app to listen)

Edit by moderator: You can listen from the link above, but please don't post any download links.

Telegram looks kinda shifty though. It keeps asking for my number and I don't wanna be getting calls. Are they on SoundCloud or anything

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, blackstar said:

I don't want to jump to conclusions but for the last two eras, everytime few weeks before major release, something would "accidentally" leak. During pre-ARTPOP era, Aura leaked, during pre-Perfect Illusion era, Red Flame leaked... :gum:

How about those 5 songs that leaked on Christmas? :sis:

2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I can't wait to hear the 8 Redone songs intended for LG5 and Deep Blue in 2027. :icega:

And for the love of god, give us TYP and Miss it B4 You Kiss It

TheRoof
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

then we got Joanne Piano Version :udidnt:

Girl Under You
Spoiler

Trigger is literally perfect :giveup: So dark, should've been re-worked and it could've easily been Track 9 on TFM

Shut Up sounds so unfinished but it has so much potential. You can tell it's not even half-written. Sounds like a LAMB reject tbh I like it (although I thought it was going to be the Miss It B4 U Kiss It song)

Spin U Around is so cute, I've always loved Lina's version, her pre-Fame ballads are all awesome

When She Go is kinda lame, typical Rob Fusari demo and too bad it's not finished

Your Freakin' Car is a cute bop, could've been on The Fame actually

Yay Ha is THAT song though I'm kind of concerned about 2007-Gaga, she always used to write about a heartbroken girl

Ribbons is exactly the same song we heard before, lol I actually know the lyrics by heart

The new Rock Show is perfect, both versions are so good. Truly one of her best songs

I don't like the new Again Again

I can't believe we finally got Hollywood, I gave up on that. I hope we get Electric Kiss sometime soon

Oh Baby is so freaky but somehow so angry I'm living

Love Sick Girl is a mix of Yay Ha and Spin U Around basically but I like the production

Wtf is Broken Drum Machine? It's mostly instrumental and gibberish lol but the instrumental sounds great

Go Go Go is another When She Go demo :rip: I should've known

Is this even real??? I'm literally LIVING

BeIIadonna
12 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

4* Panty Party,New York,Retrosexual and Dirty Ice Cream

10 minutes ago, Gabe said:

And for the love of god, give us TYP and Miss it B4 You Kiss It

Preach :diane: 

2 minutes ago, Girl Under You said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Trigger is literally perfect :giveup: So dark, should've been re-worked and it could've easily been Track 9 on TFM

Shut Up sounds so unfinished but it has so much potential. You can tell it's not even half-written. Sounds like a LAMB reject tbh I like it (although I thought it was going to be the Miss It B4 U Kiss It song)

Spin U Around is so cute, I've always loved Lina's version, her pre-Fame ballads are all awesome

When She Go is kinda lame, typical Rob Fusari demo and too bad it's not finished

Your Freakin' Car is a cute bop, could've been on The Fame actually

Yay Ha is THAT song though I'm kind of concerned about 2007-Gaga, she always used to write about a heartbroken girl

Ribbons is exactly the same song we heard before, lol I actually know the lyrics by heart

The new Rock Show is perfect, both versions are so good. Truly one of her best songs

I don't like the new Again Again

I can't believe we finally got Hollywood, I gave up on that. I hope we get Electric Kiss sometime soon

Oh Baby is so freaky but somehow so angry I'm living

Love Sick Girl is a mix of Yay Ha and Spin U Around basically but I like the production

Wtf is Broken Drum Machine? It's mostly instrumental and gibberish lol but the instrumental sounds great

Go Go Go is another When She Go demo :rip: I should've known

Is this even real??? I'm literally LIVING

We just got LG6 :selena: 

• Admin changed the title to 20+ Unreleased Songs Leak
  • CyanLights locked this topic

Archived