• Last Reply
LadyGagaLuvr24
3 hours ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:lana: What do you mean? 

Gaga is a smart cookie, she can do this and leak some gems for us. :laughga:

BeIIadonna
Just now, LadyGagaLuvr24 said:

Gaga is a smart cookie, she can do this and leak some gems for us. :laughga:

That something is hopefully Text You Pictures or Out Of Control, or 8 RedOne bops, or Tea,or Onion Girl or Act. II :trollga:

LadyGagaLuvr24
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

That something is hopefully Text You Pictures or Out Of Control, or 8 RedOne bops, or Tea,or Onion Girl or Act. II :trollga:

I mean all these songs were locked away on some dusty, dying hard drive somewhere, right? 

I bet she heard the tick and thought: 'I should leak them or they'll be forever lost, let's find out where all the youngsters hang out.':saladga:

I think she's trying to recover Out of Control with Save My HD.exe at this very right moment. It'll be here soon. SOON.

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, LadyGagaLuvr24 said:

I mean all these songs were locked away on some dusty, dying hard drive somewhere, right? 

I bet she heard the tick and thought: 'I should leak them or they'll be forever lost, let's find out where all the youngsters hang out.':saladga:

I think she's trying to recover Out of Control with Save My HD.exe at this very right moment. It'll be here soon. SOON.

Im sorry but do yall know something that the rest of us don't?

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, LadyGagaLuvr24 said:

:derpga: SOON

BeIIadonna
Just now, bostonGUY said:

:triggered: If he does he better spill :poot: 

Spoiler

Inb4 "My dog works at Interscope"

LadyGagaLuvr24
5 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

I'm just happy that we got these songs, like, even back in the day these felt very out of reach and surreal. There's some more still unleaked from the old days but, we got so much that we thought would never see the light of day. Retrosexual, New York, Hollywood, Shut Up, Love Sick Girl, like are you even kidding and the list goes on.  :laughga:

We do need Out of Control, Text You Pictures, Kiss It B4 U Miss It, but I can wait. I swear ya'll weren't around in 2009. If this leaked, the rest will too. Soon. :triggered:

Like Gaga soon, but still. Americano (Mariachi Version) here I come!  :ladyhaha:

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, LadyGagaLuvr24 said:

I'm just happy that we got these songs, like, even back in the day these felt very out of reach and surreal. There's some more still unleaked from the old days but, we got so much that we thought would never see the light of day. Retrosexual, New York, Hollywood, Shut Up, Love Sick Girl, like are you even kidding and the list goes on.  :laughga:

We do need Out of Control, Text You Pictures, Kiss It B4 U Miss It, but I can wait. I swear ya'll weren't around in 2009. If this leaked, the rest will too. Soon. :triggered:

:lana: Sis I know you're hiding that stache.mp3 of hidden Gaga gems, hand it over to the GGD Police :selena: 

LadyGagaLuvr24

I wish, and at first I wouldn't hand it over that easy.

I'd put it on my cheap, old Sony mp3 player and dance. Y'all can rest in piss for a year or two and I'd release them on some random holiday like Valentines Day or something lame like Yellow Shirt Day. :ladyhaha:

I'm that kind & generous. :laughga:

BeIIadonna
7 minutes ago, LadyGagaLuvr24 said:

I wish, and at first I wouldn't hand it over that easy.

I'd put it on my cheap, old Sony mp3 player and dance. Y'all can rest in piss for a year or two and I'd release them on some random holiday like Valentines Day or something lame like Yellow Shirt Day. :ladyhaha:

I'm that kind & generous. :laughga:

:triggered: It's nearly Easter...

LadyGagaLuvr24
11 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:triggered: It's nearly Easter...

I'm sorry lil' hunny bunny, I don't have anything or I'd share with caution, believe me. :laughga:

I'm just saying that we got spoiled.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived