Nene Areola

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

It is so nice. Glad it finally have an MV! :applause:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

why is she releasing a video for a 3 year old songĀ 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

A little late arent we?

Ā 

She is just got signed recently, probably this is to reintroduce her brand? Probably she finally get the budget to do this? Either way it is good for me.Ā 

I am hoping the same thing happen forĀ The Cure and DWUWĀ tbh :pray:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Inferno

Her videos are poor in concept lately, they're just moving beauty shots where she waves her arms and body around entrancingly. This is basically the Escapades video set in the desert. Also, shes looking pregnant.

Eggsy
21 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Okay but why now? The album is about to turn 4 years old. And yes, I do love the album and this is actually one of my favorites from it but isn't she working on another album? This is so confusingĀ :awkney:Ā This would be like Gaga releasing a music video for Gypsy at this point of her life.

Delete... Gaga Releasing A Video for Gypsy i would be here for... Dont lie you would too <3 As long as she doesnt bash anyone along the way.:triggered:

Inferno
12 minutes ago, Korok said:

I'm happy she's releasing music but I feel like this video could have been executed a lot better with something a little more minimal (?). It hasĀ nothing to do with her budget. The video for Count Contessa is the epitome of a budget but it is so damn good. I blame the director, clearly he/she doesn't know how to make music videos.

Ā 

This is hardly the directors fault. The Escapades video she released recently was identical to this one. She has zero concept lately, they're basically just moving beauty stills. If its happening more than once I think it has to do with an obvious lack of backing to execute her ideas.

Eggsy
47 minutes ago, Nene Areola said:

Ā 

Someone Trying to hard to get that Pepsi Sponsorship..Ā :ladyhaha:

GloZell Green

Aesthetically nice but it really didn't add anything to the table. I hope she steps it up in regards to the plot of the video for Anna Wintour, which tells a very interesting story so far.Ā 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

TimisaMonster

Wow... that was boring for such a boppy song

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Werk
2 hours ago, Korok said:

Ā I blame the director, clearly he/she doesn't know how to make music videos.Ā 

Ā 

Yeah I hate to sayĀ this but it didn't feel that much like an MV tbqh:selena:Ā 

Werk

Also the fact that I'm distracted by her breastsĀ means something isn't right aka the directorĀ Ā :air:Ā 

Archived